Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does sex with a virgin really feel that much better?

I think sex with a virgin is more of a turn on because of their innocence and knowing you are the first to tap her. And you get to see the expression on their face because they are experiencing something they have never felt before.

Also I've decided,

if the woman I marry is a virgin, I'm going to demand of her that she find some way to break or remove her hymen before our wedding night, and also that she loosen up her hole a bit (maybe with a dildo or something)

That way sex on our wedding night wont suck as much, and it wont be as much of a bloody mess. yuck.

fyxgel2 said:
maybe because of the power trip, it makes the sex more better psychologically for some?

although it sounds like that for most, it doesnt.

you saying I have a power complex? lol

whatever guy tries to tell you it's not cool feeling to be a girl's first lover is a liar and I will call them out on it all day and night

the fact that they stalk you afterwards because of the fact that you were their "first" does not factor into the equation until later!

curling said:
I think sex with a virgin is more of a turn on because of their innocence and knowing you are the first to tap her. And you get to see the expression on their face because they are experiencing something they have never felt before.

I get that look right before I penetrate her backdoor, plus I can still be her first black guy. LOL

fyxgel2 said:
Also I've decided,

if the woman I marry is a virgin, I'm going to demand of her that she find some way to break or remove her hymen before our wedding night, and also that she loosen up her hole a bit (maybe with a dildo or something)

That way sex on our wedding night wont suck as much, and it wont be as much of a bloody mess. yuck.

lol, whoever you are, you are a genius

fyxgel2 said:
Also I've decided,

Hahahahahahahahaaha!

curling said:

You are a potty mouth for a guy with a fresh 17yrl little girl at home.

When are you and the wife going in one of those biker trips again?

fyxgel2 said:
Also I've decided,

Dude.

alien amp pharm said:
Reason I'm asking, my GF is a virgin and I believe it. She is very "tight" down there. One finger fills her up. So will she eventually adjust to my enormous member in time, or will it always be a tight squeeze? (good for me, bad for her)?

1-if you have had sex with other virgins you would know that it loosens up fine in time and after some KY jelly.

2-you can NOT be sure a girl is a virgin based on how tight her pussy is.
i have met girls with children that just hadn't gotten tapped in awhile that were as tight as a new born baby.

just use plenty of KY and you will be trowing your (huge member) like you want to.

BO-
DEN

Top Bottom