Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does sex with a virgin really feel that much better?

I'd have to say it feels a little better, but the trade off is that they aren't as experienced and normally don't provide as good of a time.

hmmm, interesting.

Sure they may not be experienced, but then you can mold them into the sextoy you want them to be. That's my prerogative.

alien amp pharm said:
hmmm, interesting.

Sure they may not be experienced, but then you can mold them into the sextoy you want them to be. That's my prerogative.

smart man.

it just depends on the chick really. some chicks are gonna be loose and sloppy from the getgo, while others will be tight forever. i dated one chick that i thought i was going to be skinned trying to get in her the first time, and she wasn't a virgin. we had sex 6-7 times a week for almost 2 months and she never got loose. that was some awesome stuff.

and yeah, kegels are a man and woman's best friend.

i always thought girls were tight or loose from how relaxed they are!
i read somewhere that the girls that are really loose are just super relaxed and know what to expect or whatever

Virgins can be a bit of a thrill, gives you that "conquistador" kinda feeling. It is mostly mental though, tightness in their unit is genetic...
However, like any muscle in the body, the PC muscle will soften up and get looser with age. That’s why some older chicks can feel a bit looser.

Women who have children should not experience any permanent enlargement of their cooch... Some women that get cut in order to make birth easier can get even tighter after the doctor has thrown a few stitches down there and it heals up.

If any ladies here want to get their pussy tight here is what you must do: Exercise your PC muscles everyday, over time it will get much stronger and tighter. If you take some Anavar and do your PC exercises then the progress will come much quicker.

Top Bottom