Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does sex with a virgin really feel that much better?

GoldenDelicious said:
tight isnt always good

Well since you are the receiver, I'd say not.

but back on topic, we are talking about girls here...

Honestly....it depends on the guy(size)....it hasn't felt that different at all.....for me, sex with one was VERY difficult...the other was a bit better but still not that great

Y_Lifter said:
All I know is once they push a kid out of that thing,
Sex is like tossing a Hot Dog down an empty Hallway
LMAO! Not true unless: the broad is breaking Guiness Book records by the number of men she sleeps with... & ... if she doesn't know how to do kegels.

I've never understood the fascination with virgins. I want a girl who knows what she's doing.

Y_Lifter said:
All I know is once they push a kid out of that thing,
Sex is like tossing a Hot Dog down an empty Hallway

I've done a few mommy's in my time and I honestly couldn't tell the difference in pussy tightness.

And sex w/ a virgin doesn't necessarily mean it will be good or bad... it depends on the female. Many females read & learn from others' experiences therefore they know things "2nd hand" (no pun intended). I've ran into quite a few people (male & female) who don't know certain things that they SHOULD know & yet they have a few notches on their belts. To me, a virgin who knows everything 2nd hand & who decides to finally have sex would be ideal because she is prepared mentally, unlike most virgins. And yes, I speak from experience. Which is why many females have HORROR stories about their "first time" - simply b/c they weren't ready/prepared. And my first time was actually great for me. Granted it hurt but in a GOOD way.

kegals are great
she knows how to squeeze and how to work those hips

i have been with 2 virgins, exciting, yes
better, not in any way

Top Bottom