Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smelly Box Girl, can anyone relate?.....................

MassAmania

............It's like this, I just get out of a relationship about 3 monthes ago with a girl I've been with for alittle over a year with the most tasty snapper this side of the Mississippi, So now I've been seeing this other girl for about 1 month now and on saturday night I finally got into her pants, note: this girl is a solid 8 1/2, so I sent down a scout to play with the little man in the Boat, I'm expecting a nice rose scent or something along those lines, and what do I get fucking damn stinky pinky! It's like what the fuck you expect to lick that thing! What's the best why to tell her she needs to clean that trap! Come on Bro help me out. Mass

I had the same problem with a French girl I met. I'm not sure what they're hygiene is like over there but she smelled like a tuna boat. She must've caught on to her atrocious smell cause the second time I was with her she freshened up...

I feel for ya bro. There was this one gal I tassled a bit with that smelled worse than anything I've ever smelled. Now don't think me the shy slit participant, if I could only do one type of sexual thing, it would be going down on some pretty pussy. But damn, I smelled my finger from this girl and came very close to retching. Dude, I've smelled dead animals, rancid fast food grease traps, sewers, but this slice took the cake.
Most pussy taste excellent but yes, there are some unnaturally funky ones.
I would personally go the Captain Insano route and just use her face hole. Find a different dug-out to lap up.

Brickshithouse, I'm hoping that maybe it was just because we were out dancing and stuff and that It was a few hours that she had showered up. If this shit happens again I'm going to give her alittle smell of her own scent and tell her I can't deal with a skunky puss! It's like get a fucking clue. I would'nt expect a girl to suck my cock if I had a couple slices of chees stuck in my briefs for the whole day!

I agree with Kartchick. She has something wrong if it smells that bad.

Personally, I would never ever let a man go down on me unless I freshened up first. I think he should do the same. :)

Buy her a duce as a present.. she'll get the message. I used to have a room mate that smelled like shit so I bought him some cologne and he got the idea.. and he started showering. Oh and hey if it fails, fucks some chick in the ass, don't wash your dick, and then ask the girl with the smelly pussy to give you head.

the girl probably has a vaginal infection ;tipical for women who uses to much douches or clean their shiet the wrong way and I mean their shiet.It could be a std too so watch out if you go down to the pantano watch the alagator. next time get her lots of cranberry vodkas.....;)

Top Bottom