Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smelly Box Girl, can anyone relate?.....................

Yeah, we are supposed to smell like a flower anyway. Simple soap and water should do the trick. If that doesn't help take her to a gyno!!!! She may have an infection.

Otherwise, maybe her mom never taught her to take care of herself.

I cannot believe any woman who knew she wasn't clean would let her boyfriend sample it without being embarrassed as hell. That does not happen in my world. No, sir!!!!

I dated a girl who I could smell through her clothes. The day I took her pants off to finger her I was hit in the face with a malodorous stench. My finger smelled for days. I kicked that girl to the curb with the quickness. Just sickening.

ANTIBIOTIC

Don't dump her yet!! Somehow you need to tell her to go see her doc and get a script for an antibiotic. I asked my doc bud what made a puss smell like a fish. It is an "infection" a week or so on an antibiotic and it will be good as new!!:)

Stinky Poontang?

Hey man stinky poon sucks ass! We all know what it's like to be in 6 th gear headed down the stretch only to have the trasmission fall out. Just be open and honest with her and explain in a nice way that she might want to tidy up down there. ALso give her another chance because many factors come into play when you are talking about that region, food, diet, tiem of month, etc.... Hang in there man!:eek:

Man I had to dump her. My friends could smell that stench 2 days after shewas over. That would crush my game with other chicks I would bring to my apartment.

next time you get intimate with her, suggest you take a shower together, and then you can wash eachother and that way you'll know it's clean. i have a really funny story about this topic but i think MB would disown me if i told it.:D

no no, now i must hear your "funny story"... you got me thinking now...

Top Bottom