x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Smelly Box Girl, can anyone relate?.....................

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Smelly Box Girl, can anyone relate?..................... within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: ............It's like this, I just get out of a relationship about 3 monthes ago with a girl I've been with for alittle over a year with the most tasty snapper this side of the Mississippi, So now I've been seeing this other girl for about 1 month now and on saturday night I finally got into her pants, note: this girl is a solid 8 1/2, so I sent down a scout to play with the little man in the Boat, I'm expecting a nice rose scent or something along those lines, and what do I get fucking damn

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Slice of Peach2
    Yeah, we are supposed to smell like a flower anyway. Simple soap and water should do the trick. If that doesn't help take her to a gyno!!!! She may have an infection.

Otherwise, maybe her mom never taught her to take care of herself.

I cannot believe any woman who knew she wasn't clean would let her boyfriend sample it without being embarrassed as hell. That does not happen in my world. No, sir!!!!

I dated a girl who I could smell through her clothes. The day I took her pants off to finger her I was hit in the face with a malodorous stench. My finger smelled for days. I kicked that girl to the curb with the quickness. Just sickening.

Smile ANTIBIOTIC

Don't dump her yet!! Somehow you need to tell her to go see her doc and get a script for an antibiotic. I asked my doc bud what made a puss smell like a fish. It is an "infection" a week or so on an antibiotic and it will be good as new!!

All Natural

Stinky Poontang?

Hey man stinky poon sucks ass! We all know what it's like to be in 6 th gear headed down the stretch only to have the trasmission fall out. Just be open and honest with her and explain in a nice way that she might want to tidy up down there. ALso give her another chance because many factors come into play when you are talking about that region, food, diet, tiem of month, etc.... Hang in there man!

Amateur Bodybuilder thefacelessballer's Avatar
    i can relate. i was gonna go down on this hot chick one.. except it smelt like a fishing boat... the moment was over after that

Man I had to dump her. My friends could smell that stench 2 days after shewas over. That would crush my game with other chicks I would bring to my apartment.

Burning_Inside
    <-------- has licked smelly poon

All Natural
    next time you get intimate with her, suggest you take a shower together, and then you can wash eachother and that way you'll know it's clean. i have a really funny story about this topic but i think MB would disown me if i told it.

madbomber31
    no no, now i must hear your "funny story"... you got me thinking now...