x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Smelly Box Girl, can anyone relate?.....................

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Smelly Box Girl, can anyone relate?..................... within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: ............It's like this, I just get out of a relationship about 3 monthes ago with a girl I've been with for alittle over a year with the most tasty snapper this side of the Mississippi, So now I've been seeing this other girl for about 1 month now and on saturday night I finally got into her pants, note: this girl is a solid 8 1/2, so I sent down a scout to play with the little man in the Boat, I'm expecting a nice rose scent or something along those lines, and what do I get fucking damn

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Go down on her in the shower....if she still smells in there than...................."Houston, we have a problem"
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. "

George Carlin

*OR* maybe she just doesn't clean it ! ever think of that?:eek:

Good Bro
    Next time your with her, stick some fingers in there. Then suddely graze them past her nose so she smells it for herself. Then hopefully she'll realize it and get that hole cleaned

All Natural
    The local strip joint in YOUR neightborhood
    Whatever you do, dont dip it!

I shagged the receptionist at work and she smelled so frickin god-awful. 2 days later, I wake up to go take a piss in the morning and I about fell to the floor it hurt so bad. It was some horrible shit. In order to take a piss, I had to brace one foot against the side of the tub, the other agains the sink, and hold onto the towel rack with both hands. Kinda funny now that I look back, but at the time it was hell. Hurt so bad that I actually had thoughts of stabbing myself to drain the bladder. Went to the doc, and they couldnt find anything. I went to work the next day and told her to get her stinky puss to the doc. Turns out, she "had some type of infection that a guy could catch and if caught, would cause burning." She claims the doc told her it was from "too much douching" Yeah fucking right.

Slice of Peach2
    Oh no!!! But that is kind of funny, I guess next time you'll remember to wear a condom!!!

All Natural
    Straight out tell her " your shit stinks and if you want me to go down there, you better do something about it." And while your at it tell her to shave and that you demand anal.

in big girls smells linger.... but otherwise no one should smell funky

Good Bro
    Tough it out and eat that smelly pussy and then kiss her. She'll be able to smell herself 100%, and hopefully she'll get embarrased and clean herself.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Bro, just be honest with her in a nice way. Tell her what pleasures you want to giver her and ask her to douche once a week. If that is too straight up, go buy a few toys, some body oil, some lingerie and a douche for her and bring it to her. If she gets offended, send the douche to your ex...

women aren't supposed to douche - it could upset her good bacteria and give her a yeast infection and THEN you'd really be SOL with her... LOL