Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smelly Box Girl, can anyone relate?.....................

Go down on her in the shower....if she still smells in there than...................."Houston, we have a problem"

Next time your with her, stick some fingers in there. Then suddely graze them past her nose so she smells it for herself. Then hopefully she'll realize it and get that hole cleaned

Whatever you do, dont dip it!

I shagged the receptionist at work and she smelled so frickin god-awful. 2 days later, I wake up to go take a piss in the morning and I about fell to the floor it hurt so bad. It was some horrible shit. In order to take a piss, I had to brace one foot against the side of the tub, the other agains the sink, and hold onto the towel rack with both hands. Kinda funny now that I look back, but at the time it was hell. Hurt so bad that I actually had thoughts of stabbing myself to drain the bladder. Went to the doc, and they couldnt find anything. I went to work the next day and told her to get her stinky puss to the doc. Turns out, she "had some type of infection that a guy could catch and if caught, would cause burning." She claims the doc told her it was from "too much douching" Yeah fucking right.

Oh no!!! But that is kind of funny, I guess next time you'll remember to wear a condom!!! :)

Straight out tell her " your shit stinks and if you want me to go down there, you better do something about it." And while your at it tell her to shave and that you demand anal.

Tough it out and eat that smelly pussy and then kiss her. She'll be able to smell herself 100%, and hopefully she'll get embarrased and clean herself.

Bro, just be honest with her in a nice way. Tell her what pleasures you want to giver her and ask her to douche once a week. If that is too straight up, go buy a few toys, some body oil, some lingerie and a douche for her and bring it to her. If she gets offended, send the douche to your ex...

women aren't supposed to douche - it could upset her good bacteria and give her a yeast infection and THEN you'd really be SOL with her... LOL

Top Bottom