Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slump

Honest Ern

Hey I'm in the worst slump of my life. I haven't gotten any in quite some time. My big problem is that I don't know where to meet chics. I'm not a party guy, so I don't go clubbin much. Where are some good spots to meet women? I'm quite the introvert too, and that doesn't help much.:confused:

Dude, I hate to simplify this, but you just have to be bold. Most women who appear to be stuck-up only use that as a front because they are just as nervous as you are. When you start talking to them, they usually open right up.

In terms of where to meet, depends on what type you want. Church, grocery stores, malls, restaurants.....

sorry eric,

i must disagree. women are completely and uterly fucked up. They act all stuck up because they think in their pathetic little heads thats the way to act. Just because some guys looked at there titties they must be hot.

They are too stupid to realize that there are guys that will fuck goats.

Shit man, I was even looking at Ophahs tits when I was high once.

Honest Ern said:
Do steroids make you bold?? How about fat burners??
I need a magic pill or something

Just like anything, the more you do it, the better and more confident you will become!! I had the hardest time asking guys out for a while, then I just said "what the hell" and did it. Now I can just walk up to guys in a club with lots of confidence----and just remember, you WILL get girls that are not interested, or that have a boyfriend/husband.

Plus, the internet is a way cool way to meet people. I meet my last boyfriend on yahoo. It was cool. Plus, you get to see what the person looks like with out meeting them, which is very nice, plus they get to see you!

Honest Ern said:
Do steroids make you bold?? How about fat burners??
I need a magic pill or something

are u a fucking crackhead or what? :mad:

Top Bottom