Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Single sex vs Married sex vs Married with children sex

EnderJE

EF VIP
When did you have the most sex? Why is it that you think that when you have someone you'll be getting more sex then when you did the fuck buddy thing? Why is it that when you are married, you get less sex then when you were dating? And kids? Why are they like natural abstience inducers?

Now that I have a child, we have to strategically plan our sex sessions. When we were going out and married with no kids it was at any time. Now my kid has to be sleeping or at grandma's house for us to have sex. Damn!!!

It's nap time, we just had a quickie. lol

gonelifting said:
Now that I have a child, we have to strategically plan our sex sessions. When we were going out and married with no kids it was at any time. Now my kid has to be sleeping or at grandma's house for us to have sex. Damn!!!

It's nap time, we just had a quickie. lol
Yeah, but imagine if you had two with grandma also in another room.

We've got to move out of our house to have it more often then we do right now (vacations). :(

EnderJE said:
I realize that. But, I'm assuming that it was a divorcee.

I think she was an anamoly though. She would have fucked me on the couch while the kids were watching Barney if I let her.

KillahBee said:
I think she was an anamoly though. She would have fucked me on the couch while the kids were watching Barney if I let her.
Right beside you? Freak show. Her, not you.

Top Bottom