Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Single sex vs Married sex vs Married with children sex

One of the reasons I'm so scared to get married. Afraid one of us will lose interest after children and won't have the guts to come clean about it. Cheating and years of unhappiness.

I just wanna do the shit once.

children are supposed to bring the couple closer together and for a woman to abandon her children is about as bad as it can get.

http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsWorld.shtml

I'm from a country which is sort off towards the bottom of that list so the divorce rate here in US is shocking to me. The bad thing is that it seems like its only getting worse.

Single Sex: Sex on the hood of your car in the parking lot of a night club.
Married Sex: Sex on the way to or from dinner / movie, sex on the steps, table, etc.
Married with Children: ???? Realy,

Huck bro sorry to hear this I have gone through the same situation I have one son and my ex took him and moved about 8 hours away. Now I have a very small amount of time to interact with him. You have whats most important with you the young ones. I know it hurts but you will find someone to replace her but there is never a way to replace the little guys and girls. If she took them that would be worse. The courts in my case have acted in her favor letting her move hundreds of miles away and taking my son. I hope she doesnt try to take them you are better off with them. They will always love you. She may not. Just remember bro you are a soldier. My prayers are with you.

Top Bottom