Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Single sex vs Married sex vs Married with children sex

Do other guys wives and gf's count, or can I only include my own?

Holy shit Huckleberry

Im so sorry man.

Fuck. Dude, shes made you miserable for a while now, it hurts now, but you will be so much better off

Dumb selfish bitch

MasterBates said:
damn

women do some fucked up shit sometimes

Well,in their defense,I've had some buddies that were pretty rotten SOB's to their wives too,pulling the same heartbreaking crap.It's a real shame how today's society just doesn't hold marriage in sanctity like the old days.It seems to be a big joke any more.

Reactions: ceo
i have been lucky, i have pretty much always found women like me with high drives and the sex was the same from start till finish.

I couldn't handle a slowdown, hell even my wife was still good to go minimum twice a day while prego.

I have to have lots!! ;)

Huck, i'm sorry about the pain you're in. i've felt the incredible sharp pain of rejection and i know how it feels like you can't even breathe. things get better, i promise.

Reactions: ceo
Sugarplum said:
Huck, i'm sorry about the pain you're in. i've felt the incredible sharp pain of rejection and i know how it feels like you can't even breathe. things get better, i promise.

Yeah,that's one of the things that REALLY stings,how she's had zero interest in me,and I overhear her talking sexual shit on her cell phone to someone.Feels just like someone running you through with a dagger.

Top Bottom