Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Showing Off For A Chick And Her Boyfriend

rippedboy

So this fuckin hot babe picks me up at a party and wants me to go upstairs and as she put it "POUND ME SENSELESSLY". Who would refuse that?!? She's like 5'6", 110 lbs. kick ass bod, beautiful face, steamin' hot latino bitch who was in heat - - so we get up to this bedroom at my buds house (more like a mansion!) and start goin at it.... Then I realize we're being watched and Im like WTF... its her boyfriend! She tells me they have planned it out, to have her pick up a stud and he watches her get nailed... I was so fuckin horny, and like to show off, I went for it and thought Id give him a show he'd never forget... This girl couldnt get enough cock, the harder I rode her the more verbal and aggressive she got... she had her legs wraped around my V shaped lats, tracin the ridges of my pecs with her tongue, and feelin my guns, tris and glutes..... talkin like a total slut.... really got off my me flexing and shit...... I got an 8 pack, luv flexin and showin it off for her and it looked pretty awesome pumpin hard into her delicious pussy..... id look over at her boyfriend and give him a wink as I drove it home harder and deeper.... her perfect tits shakin like crazy.... it got really intense, bed rockin', headboard slammin into the wall, she took it like that, screamin for more... total powerfuck for about 30 minutes.... Finally I couldnt hold back, pulled out and fired a massive load right in her face - then he comes in, climbin thru the window, comes over and high fived me.... wierd but wft why hot!

Did you get this out of Penthouse Forum?

I bet the truth is closer to you showing up to a stoner party behind a Liquor Store and you see some fat chick passed out in the alley, so you proceed to rip her size 16 acid washed jeans off her fat, pimply, cellulite-ridden ass and then thrust your semi-erect pencil dick into her yeast filled, overused vaginal cavity. Your round fat belly glistining in the glow of the yellow, hazy street lamp, and your flabby, skinny arms working your way to feel up those big overgrown mounds of mammary fat she calls tits. With one last flex of your flat, lumpy fat ass cheeks, you complete the act within your typical 30-60 second time frame. As you reach to put your miserable bacteria-laden micro-peepee back into your pants, you realize your are being filmed by a COPS camera crew and before you can wipe the filth and splooge laden yuck from your dick, stomach and thighs, the cops have you in a choke hold and are beating the shit out of you with their night sticks.

:FRlol:

Hey, Rippedboy!
You remind me of a kid I know who loves to tell whoppers just like that one. Real entertaining!

I wouldn't rule it out. Last week I got picked up by a hot 40 year old and her 50 something husband. We went to a motel.. She just wanted to suck it while he watched. No intercourse

So my point is things like this do happen

Top Bottom