Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Showing Off For A Chick And Her Boyfriend

It can happen dudes!!! I got one similar experience in a disco when a husband make me fuck her wife...but that,s another story...

Re: she's cumin

rippedboy said:
...the dude is jackin off watchin me nail her full of cock....

So, he's standing outside the window of a 2 story house watching you fuck his girl. You're looking at him jack off, and wink at him.

First off, I wish I had the super power to levitate up to 2nd story windows. Second, I think you might be bi.

jacks issues

hey jackindiabox.... i dont go calling you gay cause you often check out pics of guys in the members pics area (i did a search on your posts) cause i dont think it matters much if you like guys, girls, whatever.... i am mostly straight but have done 3 ways too....its all good and all fun...as long as you are safe and no one is getting hurt, there is no prob...only prob is dudes who try to make an "issue" about a non issue cause they are not comfortable with there own sexuallity and scared that they might have some attraction to the same sex... who cares! nobody! lighten up and go get laid bro!

Top Bottom