Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She flirts, then blows me off. ???wtf LADIES HELP!

Maybe I can get some advice from some of the ladies here.

Scenario:
I just started summer school about 2 weeks ago, and was perfectly content with being alone. A hot girl started smiling at me and speaking to me, then she went out of her way to start a conversation with me on 2 different occasions, last for over an hour.*EDIT* I forgot to add to this earlier...at the end of the conversation after we had talked for 1hour. She asked if I had lab later, and I said yeah tonight at six, and he said ' darn' and walked off. (keep in mind this is the only reason I asked her out a second time. *end EDIT*

So I thought all the signs were there, and I asked her to lunch one day, she said that she was having lunch with one of her friends and then going shopping.
We continued to chat for the next 4 days on and off, until today.

I was sitting outside and she stopped to talk to me, We chatted for a few minutes, She said that she was having trouble with class, and I asked if she wanted to study... She proceded to say that she was going to study with one of her friends. Then made a comment about lost she is on the class material, then walked away.

So, I'm thinking I should cut my losses. And try to get back to where I'm not thinking about her all the time. It would have been easier if she would have given me a defininte NO.

What's going on? Try to be very critial, and skeptical b/c keep in mind I might be spinning this story in my favor.

Last edited:
First off, how old is she? How old are you?

Honestly, back off. She obviously doesn't know what she wants so don't let her drag you around by the nose in the meantime. Don't give her the cold shoulder, but don't drool on her everytime you see her. If you are ready to hear the truth out of her mouth then next time you see her ask her if she is sincerely interested in going on a date with you. If she can't give you a definite answer, move on. If she says no, move on. If she says yes, let her know you're available, but leave the decision up to her as to when. Some chicks like the illusion of being in charge. I have some female friends who 'work' the same way as what you've described. Some do it as a game, others do it because they think that's how men like it. :rolleyes:

I hope that helps you a little. Bare in mind I keep things simple and to the point so I'm probably not the best person to listen to. :)

sounds like she likes you. read the players guide, or something. if it was me id make sure i found her at a party, charm her for a few mintues then make a move.

you gotta be in it to win it

Bro, I know what the problem is. You connect somewhat on a conversation level but the next step is where you're losing it. She is 20 and asking her to go to lunch or study is not going to get it done, You've got to excite 20 yr old chicks at least a little bit. When she says she's struggling with a class and you ask her to study with you that just doesn't sound fun. You'd be better off saying "fuck class, lets go have a beer". This will sound fun to her and will work. Then this is how it leads to getting in that tight, 20 yr old sweetie (this has worked for me many, many times. ALWAYS have cool paperback book about massage tecniques on your coffee table. While she's sitting on the couch and you go get her a beer. She WILL check out the stuff on your coffee table because all women are nosy. When you come back she will probably make a comment about the book and may even be checking it out. When this happens tell her massage is kind of a hobby of yours and ask if she enjoys them. She will say hell yes! This is a critical moment in the evening. The temptation is to say well turn around and let me give you one but instead you say " I'll tell you what, a little later I'll give you a massage (then after about a 2-3 second pause(can't stress the importance of the pause enough)) you follow with "if your lucky. This will usually make her laugh but will always make her start wondering and that wondering leads to curiosity. This is a deadly combination because when a curious girl is laughing their panties just fall right off. Overall the key is not to be overly mature. She's 20!

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Bro, I know what the problem is. You connect somewhat on a conversation level but the next step is where you're losing it. She is 20 and asking her to go to lunch or study is not going to get it done, You've got to excite 20 yr old chicks at least a little bit. When she says she's struggling with a class and you ask her to study with you that just doesn't sound fun. You'd be better off saying "fuck class, lets go have a beer". This will sound fun to her and will work. Then this is how it leads to getting in that tight, 20 yr old sweetie (this has worked for me many, many times. ALWAYS have cool paperback book about massage tecniques on your coffee table. While she's sitting on the couch and you go get her a beer. She WILL check out the stuff on your coffee table because all women are nosy. When you come back she will probably make a comment about the book and may even be checking it out. When this happens tell her massage is kind of a hobby of yours and ask if she enjoys them. She will say hell yes! This is a critical moment in the evening. The temptation is to say well turn around and let me give you one but instead you say " I'll tell you what, a little later I'll give you a massage (then after about a 2-3 second pause(can't stress the importance of the pause enough)) you follow with "if your lucky. This will usually make her laugh but will always make her start wondering and that wondering leads to curiosity. This is a deadly combination because when a curious girl is laughing their panties just fall right off. Overall the key is not to be overly mature. She's 20!
this guy has a good point!

dirty~d~ said:
First off, how old is she? How old are you?

Honestly, back off. She obviously doesn't know what she wants so don't let her drag you around by the nose in the meantime. Don't give her the cold shoulder, but don't drool on her everytime you see her. If you are ready to hear the truth out of her mouth then next time you see her ask her if she is sincerely interested in going on a date with you. If she can't give you a definite answer, move on. If she says no, move on. If she says yes, let her know you're available, but leave the decision up to her as to when. Some chicks like the illusion of being in charge. I have some female friends who 'work' the same way as what you've described. Some do it as a game, others do it because they think that's how men like it. :rolleyes:

I hope that helps you a little. Bare in mind I keep things simple and to the point so I'm probably not the best person to listen to. :)

You got a point. Women generally respond if you do give them the cold shoulder. Just be curt and direct with them, that's the best way to respond in a situation like this. Act like you could care less either way, and if you are a player you have other women you can go hang with.

:chomp:

youlikeadajuice? said:
Maybe I can get some advice from some of the ladies here.

Scenario:
I just started summer school about 2 weeks ago, and was perfectly content with being alone. A hot girl started smiling at me and speaking to me, then she went out of her way to start a conversation with me on 2 different occasions, last for over an hour.*EDIT* I forgot to add to this earlier...at the end of the conversation after we had talked for 1hour. She asked if I had lab later, and I said yeah tonight at six, and he said ' darn' and walked off. (keep in mind this is the only reason I asked her out a second time. *end EDIT*

So I thought all the signs were there, and I asked her to lunch one day, she said that she was having lunch with one of her friends and then going shopping.
We continued to chat for the next 4 days on and off, until today.

I was sitting outside and she stopped to talk to me, We chatted for a few minutes, She said that she was having trouble with class, and I asked if she wanted to study... She proceded to say that she was going to study with one of her friends. Then made a comment about lost she is on the class material, then walked away.

So, I'm thinking I should cut my losses. And try to get back to where I'm not thinking about her all the time. It would have been easier if she would have given me a defininte NO.

What's going on? Try to be very critial, and skeptical b/c keep in mind I might be spinning this story in my favor.
Have you tried giving her advance notice? I mean how about asking her out to lunch a few days ahead or asking her to be a study partner for the class. Students have busy schedules as you already know. If ask her to check her schedule to when she's free and tell her to cal you.

If nothing works Quit while your ahead. Gain nothing lose nothing. Good Luck!

Top Bottom