Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaven pussy vs. hairy one....

What a pussy should look like?

• Completely clean shaven

Votes: 255 61.2%
  • Havign short hair

Votes: 117 28.1%
  • A bushy one

Votes: 34 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoKlueles said:
TQ i still think ur butt is getting bigger.....but i have my contacts out..and objects may seem larger than they really are:)

purdy ain't it? if it was in front of me right now i'd be licking it.

one time ive seen a girl bare except for above it, and it was thick on top but not a real huge bush, it was the sexiest thing ever, except for freshly shaven!

Shaved completely or with a little at the top is what I like for myself or any other girl I'm going down on. Hair just gets in the way unless it's a little neatly trimmed patch at the top. Nothing like having your lover's tongue or genitals directly on your skin instead of through a maze of hair.

I don't know, a bald pussy to me looks like an old baseball glove. I would refuse to have sex with someone who shaved. I'd tell the to grow it in, and get back with me.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Shaved completely or with a little at the top is what I like for myself or any other girl I'm going down on. Hair just gets in the way unless it's a little neatly trimmed patch at the top. Nothing like having your lover's tongue or genitals directly on your skin instead of through a maze of hair.
UNREAL

Exactly right, but UNFUCKINGREAL.

less hair the better; same goes for dudes; shave the hair off the cock [at least] and trim the ball hair....if for no other reason than it will make your junk look bigger....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom