Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shave that Kitty!!!

Robert Jan said:
I have serious fucking stubble-burn above my penis right now from having my gf mount me the other day

tell her to shave more or be more careful!

get her drunk, tie her up, shave her, eat her, screw her, make love to her,eat her again.

jenny27 said:
i'm just saying...i will use myself as an example...if i shave every single day it will get irritated so every other day would be better...not too much stubble but a little. would u rather irritated red bumps or a tiny bit of stubble to run ur hands through lol? sorry im a little drunk but also curious :heart:
i shave down there every other day...to keep the skin clear and free of bumps or rash use anti-perspirant/deodorant....IT WORKS!!!!! i use "Degree" soft solid (shower clean) scent....it smells nice too and will keep that area from looking/feeling like road-rash.... :p

PBR said:
i shave down there every other day...to keep the skin clear and free of bumps or rash use anti-perspirant/deodorant....IT WORKS!!!!! i use "Degree" soft solid (shower clean) scent....it smells nice too and will keep that area from looking/feeling like road-rash.... :p

o i've never heard of using deodorant on that area. so just rub it on right after shaving?

PBR said:

I'll have to give that a shot...

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Have a shave night. Ask her if you can shave her and let her shave you. Make it something fun.

Letting a chick near your money maker with a razor....Now that's TRUST!!lol :chomp:

Thanks for all the input!! I'll it to good use!

Tell her you've been wondering what it would be like if she were to do it. That you've thought about it and the thought drives you crazy. Then she should see it in the same light as fulfilling a fantasy.

Top Bottom