Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shave

Oh my god, why do you guys shave your ballz? :confused:

If I dated a guy right, and like we got naked and stuff, and he had no pubes, I'd be like, woah, your bald. It'd be weird.

Pamela said:
It is nice when a Man shaves there! :)

It's even nicer when you get a girl to shave your balls for you, trust me. Ever since I shaved mine my wife can't keep her hands/mouth off of them. She also likes the way they feel when they slap her ass, hehehe. If you trim down the surrounding hair too it looks even better.

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
Oh my god, why do you guys shave your ballz? :confused:

If I dated a guy right, and like we got naked and stuff, and he had no pubes, I'd be like, woah, your bald. It'd be weird.
No babe, we don't shave the WHOLE AREA (well, some do)...we're just talking balls here. I shave 'em nice and clean and also right round the pole, and just trim the patch up top. Gives it all a nice clean look, helps with hygeine, my girl appreciates it when she's in that location, etc. Not to mention it feels better, IMO. Every girl has only given good comments about it since I've been doing so (4 years).

Originally posted by HYOOGEMOFO

did it one time and cut the shit out of them
LOL bro! Make sure you use a nice sharp razor (Mach3 works awsome) and get the skin as tight as possible. If you've got big dogs it's not the easiest of tasks, but you'll get better at it. Plus, that area stops bleeding pretty quickly if you nick.

Top Bottom