Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Share all your funny STD stories here:

Lestat said:
i got an ingrown hair "down there" once and was freaked out that it was an STD.

luckily, it wasn't

this just happened to me recently,i thought my ex gave me herpes,but its not,yeesh i was shittin

What do you get when you fuck beer? burpies
what do you get when you fuck a bird? chirpies
what do you get when you fuck ice cream? slurpies

those were terrible

megamania500 said:
What do you get when you fuck beer? burpies
what do you get when you fuck a bird? chirpies
what do you get when you fuck ice cream? slurpies

those were terrible

you should be banned for that train wreck of a post

anabolicfreak said:
That thing that turns your lights on and off? Dude what are you talking about? We're talking about STDs here, sexually transmitted diseases. You need to get educated about this pronto if you plan on getting any strange any time soon!

I was lucky and only got a little case of herpes my first time, but you may not be as fortunate as me and end up with something you cant just walk into the free clinic and get a shot or a pill and its gone.

I guess everybody's a comedian these days! lol Man, I thought you were serious for a second too.

anabolicfreak said:
Seriously though, one time I was at a frat party going at it with this chick when she stopped and told me she "had something she had to tell me" before we went any further. LOL I knew what was coming because she was starting to cry a little bit and couldnt look at me when she told me that she had herpes. I played it cool though and told her that it was alright, that alot of people did, etc..etc..etc...and that I would be right back, I just had to get a condom out of my car....

...yeah you guessed it; I got in my car and got the hell out of there ASAP!!

Dirty slut

Close call brotha! Good thing she told you before you hit it!

RottenWillow said:
No this is a good time, especially since everyone else in the thread is ignoring me. :)
I've grown accustomed to being ignored, but I flock to your posts, sweets. :qt:

anabolicfreak said:
Sure there is, you just take some antibiotics for a week along with some Vit C and you are good to go.

You're thinking of AIDS, there is no cure for AIDS. I'm sure glad I didnt get that! Can you imagine having an STD for the rest of your life?? Man that sure would suck!!

Dude, herpes is like AIDS and diamonds...it lasts forever.

http://www.yoshi2me.com/herpes-faq.html

Knowledge is power....and you can spread it without an outbreak. I had a friend who had a girl who though the same thing as you did. She gave it to him and she never told him she had it until he broke out.

dullboy has a friend who was accused by this filthy slut he was seeing of giving her the clap.

this was especially worrying to him because he is married and is worth about ~ 5 million or so. not a good divorce scenario.

so he did the prudent thing and told his wife that they were both going on a 2 week diet and that he would prepare meal replacement shakes for them.

he of course was adding the appropriate antibiotic protocol (ciproflaxin)to her drinks. lol - :worried: she said the drinks tasted funny.

so it turns out that he gets tested and doesn't have the infection at all.

he dumped that filty slut STAT.

Helo, I have set up my own STD dating site. You can share and check others' STD stories there for free.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: WTF??? :heks::heks::heks: nasty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom