Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Share all your funny STD stories here:

anabolicfreak said:
LOL, yeah you got me :lmao: I cant keep it up any longer.

Thats my funny STD story.

ok, so you have herpes and you know its not curable. There. I'll make sure I announce it to the world ;)

cut n pasted from where i wrote it on another forum:

lets briefly turn this into a Delicious Nightclubbing report for a second....so there i was, right, in this bar, and seriously guys...i was looking really, really hot :p like, REALLY hot! ;) :p i know everyone was looking at me, and not just for my very stylish handkerchief or incredible shrinking waistline ;) so anyway, the bar around us was dead and we decide to switch to a place across the street that seemed to be pumping...and it was a total dickfarm :worried:. it was terrible sad it had a schlong rating of an extreme 7...which means 7 schlongs per square metre :eek2: it was terrible. but i wasnt going to be discouraged by such minor details as there being 5 times as many guys in that club...after all, we're talking about me here ;) ...and then...the wet Tshirt competition started :eek2:

oh. my. God.

it wasnt a wet Tshirt competition. it was a livestock auction. it was a dairy farmers dream. those boobs were HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. each boob was worth 4 rainas. it was sickening. they were slapping together like 2 haggis thrown at each other and colliding mid-air. oh God, i feel ill just thinking about it sad brrrrrrrrrrr :spew:

so i turned to my mates and said "lets get the hell out of here before the crowd starts hurling, and we get swept away by a vomit tsunami!!" and we do...and i spy, with my little eye, a really, really nice looking little philipino latin dancer girl i met once upon a time, in a pink mini and black strappy top :p. she just turned 18 ;) :p ooooooh yyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhhh, i was in business, definitely.

so anyway, i go up to her and, cut a long story short, wave my freinds goodbye and walk her to my car (i am on the Jedi Pickup Artist Council, in case you didnt know :D) where we have a chat and physically flirty, and right when i was giving her my Crazy Grasshopper stomach massage (TM) and she started making girly noises, she leaned in and said "golden, i have to tell you something". now, even in my dnp induced lethargic haze, in my car with foggy windows (from me sweating lol) Titanic style, i knew that she was about to say something about a boyfriend, so i thought "fuck! quick! emergency conversation evasive maneuvers! distract her! distract her!" but alas, she was adamant. and so i finally said "ok baby whats up?" and she said possibly te worst thing i have heard in my entire pickup career...
"i just want you to know, i have herpes"

:( :(

*boot*

me = pwned by someone elses virus :(

ok fine so i didnt boot her. i actually spent half an hour reassuring her that it was a really common thing, and not to feel bad at all about it, and that its no problem sexually...despite teh fact that i no longer wanted to have sex lol (i wasnt going to have sex anyway, too sleazy...in a car? after clubbing?)

end snip :)

GoldenDelicious said:
it wasnt a wet Tshirt despite teh fact that i no longer wanted to have sex lol (i wasnt going to have sex anyway, too sleazy...in a car? after clubbing? yuk)

Should have went down on her bor.

Seriously though, one time I was at a frat party going at it with this chick when she stopped and told me she "had something she had to tell me" before we went any further. LOL I knew what was coming because she was starting to cry a little bit and couldnt look at me when she told me that she had herpes. I played it cool though and told her that it was alright, that alot of people did, etc..etc..etc...and that I would be right back, I just had to get a condom out of my car....

...yeah you guessed it; I got in my car and got the hell out of there ASAP!!

Dirty slut

anabolicfreak said:
Seriously though, one time I was at a frat party going at it with this chick when she stopped and told me she "had something she had to tell me" before we went any further. LOL I knew what was coming because she was starting to cry a little bit and couldnt look at me when she told me that she had herpes. I played it cool though and told her that it was alright, that alot of people did, etc..etc..etc...and that I would be right back, I just had to get a condom out of my car....

...yeah you guessed it; I got in my car and got the hell out of there ASAP!!

Dirty slut

lol...but arent you lucky she told you before anything happened?

foreigngirl said:
lol...but arent you lucky she told you before anything happened?

did you know you can get gonorrhea from riding a tractor?

Top Bottom