Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Share all your funny STD stories here:

Alpine said:
You sure you aren't thinking of the clap?

That thing that turns your lights on and off? Dude what are you talking about? We're talking about STDs here, sexually transmitted diseases. You need to get educated about this pronto if you plan on getting any strange any time soon!

I was lucky and only got a little case of herpes my first time, but you may not be as fortunate as me and end up with something you cant just walk into the free clinic and get a shot or a pill and its gone.

anabolicfreak said:
That thing that turns your lights on and off? Dude what are you talking about? We're talking about STDs here, sexually transmitted diseases. You need to get educated about this pronto if you plan on getting any strange any time soon!

I was lucky and only got a little case of herpes my first time, but you may not be as fortunate as me and end up with something you cant just walk into the free clinic and get a shot or a pill and its gone.

How can I get this thing called "The Herpe" ?

anabolicfreak said:

lol @ "little case of herpes" :lmao: I hope you are fucking with us when you say that there is cure and that you are free of the virus

chewyxrage said:
How can I get this thing called "The Herpe" ?

Get piss drunk and then rail some raver chick at 4am in her trailer with no condom, thats how!

Seems like a fuckin great idea until you bust a nut!

anabolicfreak said:
I was lucky and only got a little case of herpes you cant just walk into the free clinic and get a shot or a pill and its gone.

Yep ... he's fucking with us.

Top Bottom