Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Share all your funny STD stories here:

LOLOLOL at this guy thinking there is a cure for herpes

anabolicfreak said:
Sure there is, you just take some antibiotics for a week along with some Vit C and you are good to go.

You're thinking of AIDS, there is no cure for AIDS. I'm sure glad I didnt get that! Can you imagine having an STD for the rest of your life?? Man that sure would suck!!

There is no cure for HSV. Drugs like acyclovir just suppress the virus a bit, but cant destroy it. Herpes is forever.

But I wouldnt call you a skank for having it.

anabolic freak is either joking (pretty sure) or the biggest fuckin' idiot on the planet.

never seen him post before so I don't know his style

chewyxrage said:
anabolic freak is either joking (pretty sure) or the biggest fuckin' idiot on the planet.

never seen him post before so I don't know his style
he has to be joking

anabolicfreak said:
Sure there is, you just take some antibiotics for a week along with some Vit C and you are good to go.

You're thinking of AIDS, there is no cure for AIDS. I'm sure glad I didnt get that! Can you imagine having an STD for the rest of your life?? Man that sure would suck!!

dude are you serious, the gift that keeps on giving, are you fucking with us?

anabolicfreak said:

You sure you aren't thinking of the clap?

RottenWillow said:
Ok we all just piled on him as fast I'm sure he suffocating down there. Get off me dudes..this feels funny.
Yet another bad time to e-flirt. :(

flyingjer said:
dude are you serious, the gift that keeps on giving, are you fucking with us?

i dont know if i'd call it a gift, but i got my ass straight down to the free clinic after i nailed that slut and gave it right back!

anabolicfreak said:
i dont know if i'd call it a gift, but i got my ass straight down to the free clinic after i nailed that slut and gave it right back!

huh?

gave what back?

Top Bottom