Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexytime? No? Why not? Me like

foreigngirl

I want meet nice western girlies for chitchat and sexytime - preference lady with yellow hairs, with plough experience and little or no history of retardation in family. I would like to meet you and make romance inside you.

If you agree be my wife then you will come my country, I will give you television with remote control, a red dress, two strong shoes, I will love you and care for you, we will be as one... but if u cheat on me I will crush you!

Also I like meet nice men, as friend - no sexytime.

Borat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d-qsnMPC0g

lmao!!! This guy is too funny. THought I'd share

Gymgurl said:
FG!!!!!!!!!! How have you been??
Hi, there GG :) :wavey: Never knew that kids going to school is so time consuming...lol.....been cought up with all this Ford BS too

How are things going?

I sound like you..that kid thing at least..all 3 are in school....Sorry about the Ford thing that has to be stressful! I was just talking to HT and we were wondering were you have been! Glad your back!!

Gymgurl said:
I sound like you..that kid thing at least..all 3 are in school....Sorry about the Ford thing that has to be stressful! I was just talking to HT and we were wondering were you have been! Glad your back!!
well, hopefully everything is gonna turn out good. Imagine, I applied for a job as corectional officer.....oops :worried:

I've been around, but didnt feel like posting and didnt even have what so say.

Hio BW1 :wavey:

Top Bottom