Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexy or vulgar?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
To see a woman, one night stand, gf or wife wearing crotchless or open crotch panties, animal prints, savage amounts of lace or corset, etc, is it sexy or cheap looking?

To see a woman, one night stand, gf or wife wearing crotchless or open crotch panties, animal prints, savage amounts of lace or corset, etc, is it sexy or cheap looking?

From my fem pov, I think they're all tacky, but some people like that tacky stuff as they relate sex to naughty, kinky, and dirty. I relate sex to sensuality. I prefer lace and dainty things.

very poetic-nicely done

A little lace or sexy stuff is hot too much is ridiculous, and as for crotchless panties...... I always think "her cooch is so nasty it rotted a hole to get out of" no true but I can't help it.

From my fem pov, I think they're all tacky, but some people like that tacky stuff as they relate sex to naughty, kinky, and dirty. I relate sex to sensuality. I prefer lace and dainty things.

I have to agree. Corsets are sexy but must be good quality to truly look sexy.
But send me picks of you wearing the other stuff and I'll decide:D

I have to agree with underwraps. They all scream trailer trash and veritable petri dish of 50 not yet identified STD's. You can still pull off sexy without looking whorish. :verygood:

To me, lace = Grandma's underwear :cold:. Not a turn-on at all for me. I can't speak for other men, but I like to see sports briefs (or "boy panties", or whatever they're called; all white with no lace), a cutoff T-shirt (no bra, and nipples showing :) ) . Just enough to tease, but not too much work to take off either!

Charles

To me, lace = Grandma's underwear :cold:. Not a turn-on at all for me. I can't speak for other men, but I like to see sports briefs (or "boy panties", or whatever they're called; all white with no lace), a cutoff T-shirt (no bra, and nipples showing :) ) . Just enough to tease, but not too much work to take off either!

Charles

Yeah 'boy shorts' frame a butt so nice - my favorite.:chomp:

Also discuss feelings over gf/wife using garters, lace stalkings, fish net stockings, dressing up as nurse, teacher, police, etc

Top Bottom