Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexually aggressive women

Taps

Guys, do you like overly-aggressive women, or are they a turn off? And by "overly-aggressive", I mean a woman who will skip over all pleasantries and pretty much throw you down and fuck you within 5 mins of meeting her.

Ladies, are you ever really forward with men? ("hi there, lets fuck").

btw mods, this isn't meant to be a between the sheets post. I don't want lurid details. I'm more interested in social aspects. :)

I used to think they were really awesome like right when I started college, but later they started to disgust me...

I guess it woud depend on how hot she is nowadays on whether I would be turned on or not...

Taps said:
Guys, do you like overly-aggressive women, or are they a turn off? And by "overly-aggressive", I mean a woman who will skip over all pleasantries and pretty much throw you down and fuck you within 5 mins of meeting her.

Where is she at?

I'll even travel for the right woman. :p :p ;)

depends on the situation really. when i was still dating, there were a few times when i knew me and the chick were both wanting the same thing (sex or at least screwing around). if i knew it was a definite, i'd wait until they couldn't wait any longer. i was always ready willing and able, 5 minutes after meeting a woman or 5 hours later. it was kind of fun to let the suspense build up for them until they couldn't handle it any more and had to do something.

Taps said:

Ladies, are you ever really forward with men? ("hi there, lets fuck").

btw mods, this isn't meant to be a between the sheets post. I don't want lurid details. I'm more interested in social aspects. :)

These chics are dangerous...sure, great to fuck. I've been approached a few times like that and the sex is great. The key, though, is not to fall for these types...I made that mistake. These types are for tagging only, not relationship material...

Top Bottom