Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual sides from SSRI's

DBBT

I'm taking several SSRI's (anti-depressants) and have been for years. And am having issues with ONLY Anorgasmia (no orgasm). Cruising with 250mg Test E only. My erections are hard as a rock, but the sensation isn't getting the ultimate goal, orgasm. My cock starts getting kinda numb halfway into sex like deca dick does :( and then I know nothings gonna happen. Anyway, sick of it. I have Pramipexole 1mg doses and want to start taking that. What doses are guys having success with 1/4mg or more? How often 2x daily? ED?
Also, sometimes I'll stand there and wait 30 seconds before urine comes out when I need to go. So I have been taking Saw Palmetto like a champ too. My prostate doesn't hurt but I thought the Palmetto might help. Any advice/feedback appreciated.

I dont think you can counter the effects of serotonin maybe switch to an antidepressant that acts on dopamine like welbutrin?

Some experience here... I was prescribed Prozac in a very small dose (10mg/day) for OCD. In my case, after I was on it about a week, I had the same thing you're describing. But since my wife always accused me of being a jackrabbit, she's happy I take a lot longer. And there's another side effect that you might get: Multiple shots! I had never in my life, been able to shoot 2 loads in a row (within 45 seconds). I always thought that was an editing trick in XXX films only. You can also have a couple of "dry runs" before the real thing.

With that said, it has to be a perfect balance. Before I was on the 10mg/day, it was 20mg/day, and I was in your shoes... No ejaculation at all. Just go & go until my wife & I were rubbed raw. That scared me, as my imagination went wild with worrying about why that was happening. Now I've turned it into a great thing!

Charles

I second the suggestion about discussing with your doc reducing your SSRI dosage and adding Wellbutrin.

Question for the guys on SSRI alone (not the guys on SSRIs and testosterone). Have you experienced a loss of libido in addition to the potency issues?

I second the suggestion about discussing with your doc reducing your SSRI dosage and adding Wellbutrin.

Question for the guys on SSRI alone (not the guys on SSRIs and testosterone). Have you experienced a loss of libido in addition to the potency issues?

My libido is higher than a kite. Dick gets hard as a rock, just no cumming. We are having long 45 minute sessions and it is a hell of a good time, but no ejaculation. Its great for her, she gets off a couple times.

I have stopped taking Anafranil (sp?)..google that stupid medicine. It makes your prostate enlarge and decreases libido and prevents ejaculation...thanks for telling me Doc! I'll ask about wellbutrin as an alternative. Even after one day of quitting the Anafranil I'm starting to get sensation back. Half life of the shit is over 24 hours too, bad stuff.

My libido is higher than a kite. Dick gets hard as a rock, just no cumming. We are having long 45 minute sessions and it is a hell of a good time, but no ejaculation. Its great for her, she gets off a couple times.

I have stopped taking Anafranil (sp?)..google that stupid medicine. It makes your prostate enlarge and decreases libido and prevents ejaculation...thanks for telling me Doc! I'll ask about wellbutrin as an alternative. Even after one day of quitting the Anafranil I'm starting to get sensation back. Half life of the shit is over 24 hours too, bad stuff.

Bro, i sent you a message! where have you been?

Top Bottom