Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sexual positions and ORGASMS... an actual topic to talk about here.

M

madbomber31

well, my latest chicky can only cum if i flip her on her stomach and she lays up on a few pillows to prop her up... then i gotta reach around and flick the clit... or use "drew" (thats her vibrator named for drew barrymore)... if i recall i have only made her cum one time orally... she says her legs need to be together to cum... strange?

how bout you folks? anyone have experiences like this? i mean, at least she can cum and i actually dig hittin it from behind... different sensation...

some chicks cant even cum, that would suck!!! why even have sex if you cannot orgasm?

talk talk talk... please???

Re

You would think hittin' the clit would work from any position but maybe its a mental thing for her. As long as your both enjoying it then keep it up!

i agree that it is mental... i have an ex who had never came through intercourse before.. then she had some gynocological bullshit going on and i couldnt penetrate ALL THE WAY... next thing you know using my tip she came... after that she came quite often...

since i was the first to make her cum, i went on my balcolny and let the world know.

My gal will cum eventually from any position, but to speed things up I usually start playing with her clit halfway into it and she loves it.... works every time....

Top Bottom