Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual pet peeves

redsamurai said:
me too........just sounded like you might have been kickin back a few tonight............LOL
fuck i wish bro

redsamurai said:
so you have a great guy now.............what's the problem?

Well it's like when a soldier comes back from the war. Well, he's back to his safe country but still has post tramatic stress from this battle at war..........well same here ;-)

chicks that LOVE to get on top and just grind their clit on you but don't fuck. If its not thrusting in and out, its not fucking.

blueta2 said:
Well it's like when a soldier comes back from the war. Well, he's back to his safe country but still has post tramatic stress from this battle at war..........well same here ;-)

poor girl.........but I understand, I have the same shit...............but I think once I find someone it'll go away........ :)

blueta2 said:

I totally didn't get that. :confused:

Lestat said:
chicks that LOVE to get on top and just grind their clit on you but don't fuck. If its not thrusting in and out, its not fucking.

That's lame bro, you gotta let them do their thing too... I mean it's not like you can't ferking squirt in/on/allover them after they get a little themselves.

Fucking relax, bozo.

I thought your answer would have been more along the lines of girls that whaft a huge plume of ass smell in your face when they bend over or shit stained aierolas or something...

Grinding their clit a bit? Geez. Selfish bastard.

jh1 said:
That's lame bro, you gotta let them do their thing too... I mean it's not like you can't ferking squirt in/on/allover them after they get a little themselves.

Fucking relax, bozo.

I thought your answer would have been more along the lines of girls that whaft a huge plume of ass smell in your face when they bend over or shit stained aierolas or something...

Grinding their clit a bit? Geez. Selfish bastard.
im all for letting them do their thing, but why try to break my cock off in the process? Just get on top and dry hump, don't put my cock in and start grinding around on it contorting it in all kinds of positions.

Lestat said:
im all for letting them do their thing, but why try to break my cock off in the process? Just get on top and dry hump, don't put my cock in and start grinding around on it contorting it in all kinds of positions.

You should talk to KB about that if it's bothering you that bad.

Top Bottom