Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual pet peeves

the_clockwork said:
I know what you are talking about.. you can be with one girl for awhile and know exactly where it is then once you get to a knew girl it's like foreign ground.. have to relearn it!

Exactly. There are inhibition things often going on in those cases that can make it more challenging....fuck all of you. I can find a clit dammit. I'm going to have to go find some girl and get her to let me film it and then post it up here to convince you people aren't I? Dammit. I'd wear glasses and a lab coat in the video for sure - it'd be tastefully done. Does this post read as weird as it felt to write it? I wonder.

lol @ this thread having turned into a "i'm awesome at sex and smell really good/have good hygiene and keep in good shape and have a big cock/nice pussy" thread. I love it.

jd_uk said:
lol @ this thread having turned into a "i'm awesome at sex and smell really good/have good hygiene and keep in good shape and have a big cock/nice pussy" thread. I love it.

I'm not doing so hot over here. I don't know how those guys do it.

To find a clit, just look for the piercing down there.

Or am I hanging out with the wrong kind of girls?

Ok, other sexual shit that I hate.

Taco Bell fans. (nuff said)
People that just won't shut up. "If you keep that off key moaning up, I swear to God I am taking my dick out and going home."
Make up abuse. (both genders)
Cheap sheets that give you rug burn.
Cockrings. And the trick says "oh you want to try this? It will be fun." No faggot it won't be fun. What is so amusing about watching my cock turn a lovely shade of purple and then black?
Boyfriends. Not mine, but theirs. Nothing a bigger turn off than being interupted. especially when you dogging it much better than they can. You simply MUST stop if for no other reason than to go outside and make sure the bastard doesn't key your car.

needtogetaas said:
ah I have never had trouble finding one...spread the lips and there it is right by the top.
yupsometimes there's some
"come out,come out where ever you are"

it's fun to move the little lips around with your tonque and get the jewel to come out and present itself

then tease it for playing hide and seek

Spartacus said:
yupsometimes there's some
"come out,come out where ever you are"

it's fun to move the little lips around with your tonque and get the jewel to come out and present itself

then tease it for playing hide and seek
lmao I love it.

Top Bottom