Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual Performance Tips

DoseOfTruth

I seem to have little patience once beginning the deed.

Basically once in, I last 4-5 minutes and it's lights out. Time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Got to be some 30 minute + pimps that can help a brother out.

Make it fun. Think about it...if you just wanted to bust a nut, you could rub one out and not have to deal with talking to someone afterward. While you've got pussy there, you should enjoy it to the fullest. You'll hit a dry spell at some point and wish you had some good memories to ...reflect on.

Tease her. Just rub the head on her clit until she begs you to put it in. Only use a couple inches until she begs for more, then put it in half way and just sit there without moving. Play games with her. Get her right to the brink of orgasm, then just stop. See how many times you can do this before she starts punching you ;).

If she's not interested, you've got a lame fuck on your hands. Start looking for a new one.

Just plain old fucking for 30 minutes or more gets boring, then she gets dry and you both get sore...what's the use?

dude

i find 2 vicodin helps last longer....also pills like stanima rx work too....but if you just want to get better without drugs, rub one out before she comes over...this should help.....

When you say lights out time for zzzzz's do you mean you get tired after 4-5 minutes and just want to finish and be done, or you can't last more than 5 minutes and bust your nut?

Top Bottom