Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sexual injuries

p0ink said:
i need some examples of injuries one could acquire during rough, weird sex.

i am writing a paper relating to weird sex, and i need some decent examples.

ie prolapsed anus, vaginal tearing

what else?

surely some of you have first hand experience.
Sprained or even permanently broken penis -- I'm dead serious.

Particularly for women who have to be on top to orgasm, they can "sprain" their partner's penis. If the woman gets over-enthusiastic with her ride, she can pull all the way out and plunge back down. But if you "miss" her plunge, her full weight can land against your dick. My ex wife (operative word EX) used to do that all the time. It ruptures some of the tubes invovled in getting an erection, and scar tissue can form when it heals.

To this day, I bend a little to the left. Its barely noticable though.

ponyfitness said:
When you wipe your fingers on her face during a dirty Sanchez you get crap in her eye and it causes a nasty eye infection.

or she returns the favor by beating you over the head with the beadside lamp.

My buddy used to date the girl. She was smoking hot.
Apparently, she liked to try and stick a dildo up guys ass's during sex.
He told me she attempted it once and he flipped out.
He told me he never goes over there drunk because he is afraid to pass out.
He wouldn't go home when he was drunk either. He was afraid his roommate would let her in the condo.
I went to a game with them after they broke up. She told me she likes to see "how gay" her bf's are. She then told me she wanted "to fuck me with a strap on"
PASS
She was hot as hell though. You just couldn't go home drunk or some prison sex was instore for you!!!

There was a case in Maine where a guy was having sex with a retarded girl who also had epilepsy and her jaw locked up when she was blowing him and she bit it off. After that he got angry and stabbed her to death with a drill bit.

p0ink said:
black eyes - maybe

pulled hamstrings - no.

i'm talking about things that can get you sent to the hospital. things that won't necessarily be covered by your insurance.

think weird.

I had a very petite girl try to hammer down on my guy when she was drunk and dry. It made a sound like someone popping 1000 knuckles at once. My dick swole the size of a door knob, and now bends very easily when I'm rock hard. Kinda weird I guess.

Top Bottom