Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual Harassment

SoKlueles said:
anyway, she told two bosses and one wants to tell the MAIN boss, because if the main boss finds out, I personally think it will be his word against hers because noone saw him do it.
Well, the other boss dont really want to talk to the main boss because hes old and he could lose his job ...well he WOULD lose his job....

She should report every event because if he does something that is so bad she really decides to open up her mouth there will be no history of events.

Reactions: 220
Ummmmmmmm, her boss, his boss & the whole company are in BIG legal trouble for ignoring this..... And she could get arrested for assault & battery if she just smacks him.....or fired....

jenscats5 said:
Ummmmmmmm, her boss, his boss & the whole company are in BIG legal trouble for ignoring this..... And she could get arrested for assault & battery if she just smacks him.....or fired....
So do u think, if she reported it, it woudl be his word against hers? i mean weve had fights before and everyone knows she hates him

i would report him to higher management, fill in a harrassment form...

i was harrassed at work by 2 managers directly above me, i complained to their manager above them - (who was a woman and took action ASAP) and I got moved to another section, to cut a long story short within a few months both of them got fired and i was asked to provide evidence in court on their behaviour...never did ...that would have affected my promotion and my friendship with the rest of my work collegues...

she has to think caerfully what she will lose/gain from her complaint, will her manager listen and help her with her problem?

Yasmina said:
i would report him to higher management, fill in a harrassment form...

i was harrassed at work by 2 managers directly above me, i complained to their manager above them - (who was a woman and took action ASAP) and I got moved to another section, to cut a long story short within a few months both of them got fired and i was asked to provide evidence in court on their behaviour...never did ...that would have affected my promotion and my friendship with the rest of my work collegues...

she has to think caerfully what she will lose/gain from her complaint, will her manager listen and help her with her problem?
Well, she wont be there much longer anyway....but he makes lewd comments to alot of teenagers there also
but hes smart when he does it, he makes sure noone is around when he says them

SoKlueles said:
So do u think, if she reported it, it woudl be his word against hers? i mean weve had fights before and everyone knows she hates him

She needs to "officially" report it, thus having a record of him bothering her..... of course it's his word against hers -- he may deny it, but needs to report every event & insist it be written down, preferably with his & her sigs & put in his file. If the company chooses to ignore it, then she's got a BIG ass suit....

SK: If he's doing it with others then there jointly they could document a pattern of behavior and the strength of the evidence is increased relative to the number of complaints.

I think she should definatly kick and hard. That is terrible, and yeah its totally hard to prove that stuff, she needs a witness but the only crappy thing is to have a witness she would have to have that happen to her again, and we don't want that. I don't know if she wants to seriously act on it I would talk to someone big. Like maybe the POlice??? Hard to say. Hope everything turns out okay:)

Top Bottom