Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexless Marriage

NZink

Hi,

I would like to hear from other men who are in a similar marriage, or have been in a similar marriage, as I am.

I have been married for 23 years to a very kind and lovely woman and a good mother. However, she has an extremely low sex drive and refuses to talk much about it, seek help of any kind, etc. I have tried for years to try and change things. I knew she had a much lower sex drive than myself when we married, but I convinced myself I could change things and after all, how shallow is that, to not get married to someone you love and you have so much in common with because your sex drives do not match? After all, there is so much more to marriage than sex, right? Well, no one told me that sure, sex is not everything..until! Until it becomes a problem, then it becomes extremely important and problems with intimacy will inevitably begin to wear on the marriage and create voids no matter how much you love each other it just does.

We have not had sex since my youngest was born...he is turning eleven in October.

I care very much for her, but I really don't know if I can say I love her still. I do not carry the anger and hurt and frustration on my sleeve, but certainly it is there. Next month we will celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary and I want it to be special and unforgettable so I decided to take our sex life into the next level (again). I searched for something that can spice up and bring back the intimacy in our marriage and luckily a friend of mine told me to look for this online store, adamandeve [dot] com and they're offering something that can make our sex life more exciting. I bought the Unleashed 4 and some of them are even 50 percent off, free Shipping, DVDs and other goodies. I used LUST20 at the checkout to get the discount.I hope this will save me for being a total sexless husband.

How do other men deal with a sexless marriage?

Thanks for listening.

You got some patience!! Drugs her up with some sex pills from eBay I say. Drop it in her tea

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom