Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with a virgin

Have you ever had sex with a virgin?

• Total voters

xxbibixx

I just wanna know have you guys ever had sex with a virgin and how does it feel like compared to a non virgin?

It's fucking shite. Can't go fast cos it hurts, can't go deep cos it hurts, can't do cool positions because they are inexperienced. They will lie there wincing until you give up trying to bust a nut.. that's my experience both times with virgins

Plenty of lube.. they might be wet but will dry up cos they are nervous

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

My first time having sex was with a virgin as it was the first time for both of us..we had No ideas what we were doing . I never busted a nut and she was tight af we burly were moving ..
The second virgin she just lied there in shock she was having sex ..I just went slow and we both were drunk so it wasn't to bad .. A little blood but nothing messy

Redneck virginity test, paint on of your balls blue and paint one red, when you drop trow, if she says what's wrong with your balls I've never seen a pair like that before...you know the bitch was lying!

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom