Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex story.....

I don't think there is enough water, soap, and disinfectant for me to be able to claim "I cleaned myself up." Much less her.

I would have fucking moved, had plastic surgery and change my name if I ever thought I would run into her again. Probably even get hyptmotized to get that out of my memory.

Glad it happened to somebody else instead of me.

Reactions: bw1
HumorMe said:
I don't think there is enough water, soap, and disinfectant for me to be able to claim "I cleaned myself up." Much less her.

I would have fucking moved, had plastic surgery and change my name if I ever thought I would run into her again. Probably even get hyptmotized to get that out of my memory.

Glad it happened to somebody else instead of me.

Honestly, I would have got past it and stayed with her. A woman like that is like gold, and it's not like she did it on purpose; it was food poisoning. Hardly her fault.

Shit cleans up, but a good woman is hard to find.

First of all....BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

“Use your whole fist for Christ’s sake.”

"which involved animalistic insertions, feral lickings and brazen misuse of food products."

"Last night’s adventure involved a clown mask, three packets of Pop Rocks, and a twenty-inch replica of the Eiffel Tower."

"Did someone order champagne? No, that popping noise was my cock coming out of her ass."

"the blast from her ass rendered me completely sober."

"The trajectory of the diarrhea spray was similar to buck-shot in a sawed-off shotgun"

This one is an instant classic.

Well done.....

abso"fucking"lutely hilarious. i definitely feel for you bor. however, i sort of agree with forge. "shit" happens (no pun intended,) i don't know i would have let that stand in the way of a great thing.

although, without being there how could you even begin to comprehend the severity of the situation.

Top Bottom