Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex Sex Sex!!!

georgie24

IM A SHY GUY BUT HORNY MOFO "I DONT COME ON TOO WOMEN" BECAUSE I ALWAYS FUCK IT UP BUT NOT TO SAY I HAVE HAD MY SHARE I GET IT ONCE AND A WHILE. HOW DO I SNIFF THE NYMPH
IS THERE A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE THATS SAYS I WANNA FUCK OR I WILL FUCK. WHAT KIND OF HINTS WILL A WOMEN THROW OR BETTER YET IS THE SOME KIND OF GAME I CAN PLAY TO DETERMINE IF THE LADY IS BOUT IT??

THANX GUYS IM IN THE OFFICE NOW AND I WANNA PORK THE MANAGER BUT I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

Simple

Just tell her you were born and raised in Getlaiditstan and that it is customary for a subordinate male to sleep with his boss. It helps break the tension and takes team building to a whole new dimension.

Does it work? Hell, I've been fired 6 times but it's gotta happen sometime. And then there was the time I had a man for a boss. Yikes

Start taking tome test and you'll be a natural at talking to them. You'll be talking from your pelvic area and not with what's on your shoulders.

Top Bottom