Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with Puerto Rican girls!!

DJ_UFO

Banned
I have some friends from Dominican Republic here in Florida and they say that Puerto Rican girls love to have anal sex. Even more, they ask you to stick it in the black hole. If you don't do it you are gay. Anyone knows if that is true?.

just as true as asians have small dicks black girls love sucking dick indiands only fuck camel style and mexicans only fuck on there backs....... just because one operson in a race likes it doesn't mean the whole race does not racist at all by the way i think the whole thing of race is totally blown out of porportion un;ess i was the unhappy recepient of discrimnation

Only hooked up with a Rican girl once, but in my experience it was true. We were fucking and took a break, and I went to the kitchen and get an amino drink, and she asked me to bring her some syrup. I figured she was going to put it on my dick and suck it or something, but she got on all 4's, reached back with the bottle and squirted some on her asshole and told me to fuck her.

I fucked one and she scarred up my back with her fingernails like nothing I've ever seen....I looked like rambo!!!

nice!!!...hey dzulboy this is not the same...we are not talking about a race...we are talking about a group of girls from an area smaller than south FL! (Island of Puerto Rico). It is easy for them have anal sex like something popular between them. Why not?. While for most of the girls is something disgustind and painful (because they don't know nothing about it) maybe for Puerto Rican is something nice and normal as easy as it gets!.

This thing about PR girls loving anal sounds exactly like the racial stereotype of latinas being hos. Guys for some reason have this idea that we're down for the skank nasty 24/7 just because of our race.

So to answer the question, no this is no true.

anya said:
This thing about PR girls loving anal sounds exactly like the racial stereotype of latinas being hos. Guys for some reason have this idea that we're down for the skank nasty 24/7 just because of our race.

So to answer the question, no this is no true.

Very true although I have had relationships with a large number of latina women (not all PR) and many of them enjoyed anal sex and even asked me for it. I never took it as they were skank hos, I just took it that perhaps they were more open minded and willing to experiment.....

By the way, this is not meant to say that all Latina's love anal sex, just that in my experience, they have tended to be a little more open minded sexually

bluepeter said:

I never took it as they were skank hos, I just took it that perhaps they were more open minded and willing to experiment.....

By the way, this is not meant to say that all Latina's love anal sex, just that in my experience, they have tended to be a little more open minded sexually

Gotcha. And your feelings about cultural and attitudes about sex make a lot of sense.

As for me personally, my final decision whether or not to have that kind of penetration depends on how the guy is built. But regular sex from behind with maybe a little finger action there is always appreciated. ;)

Top Bottom