Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with Puerto Rican girls!!

latinlover said:

hell ya. A ver que se vea lo que tienes.:p

si hermano, a mi me gustan las mujeres con musculos en esos muslos....
Ojala que se tome una foto donde se le vean las nalgitas aver si tanbien tiene pompis de hispana.

Big Rick Rock said:

si hermano, a mi me gustan las mujeres con musculos en esos muslos....
Ojala que se tome una foto donde se le vean las nalgitas aver si tanbien tiene pompis de hispana.
vez anya aqui tienes dos admiradores tuyos,que se vea esa belleza latina pues,si no te animas aqui pon la foto en el tread en espanol de ef.

26" legs?....damn!...let me see that piece of meat baby!...and nothing of thread en espanol...stay right here honey...stick for America.

djufo said:
26" legs?....damn!...let me see that piece of meat baby!...and nothing of thread en espanol...stay right here honey...stick for America.
my apologies djufo,forgot it was your tread.......anya?? any replies.

I saw an interview with some PR famous chick. (from rush hour 2) ......and she said that "gringos" are not as aggressive PR's or blacks. She said she likes white guys but they never have the balls to talk to her. She also said that hispanic men are very in your face trying to get laid, but nowhere near as much as black dudes.

latinlover said:

my apologies djufo,forgot it was your tread.......anya?? any replies.

I'm kidding bro...:)

thats not true at all... theres so many white girls that wanna get anal sex, its not even funny. Doesnt matter the race. Anyways i had anal sex with some girl but it was because it was MY idea. Had to convince her like crazy!

I have nailed several spanish girls, Columbian, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban, Costa Rican,, ....the puerto rican girls were definetly the freakiest and wanted dick all the time, but none of them liked it in the ass.

Keeters Coober™ said:
hispanic women pretty much date only blacks and other hispanics. the rican chick i hooked up, i was the 1st white guy she ever did anything with.

Not always true.

I'm hispanic and I have never ever dated a black or hispanic guy. I've only dated white guys. I know several other hispanic chicks who have dated white guys as well.

Top Bottom