Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with Puerto Rican girls!!

djufo said:

Well, NOW i know what you wanted to say...Because a White latina and a Mestiza latina, is definitely not the same.....

Which one of those am I? I'm on the left.

cb3c72834abfb0b1875d81f7a56b5281.jpg

Last edited:
anya said:

You get hotter by the minute. I'm still waiting on a picture of the so called "Muscular Legs" you stomp around all day.

I already called first dibs on that pic, bro man.

anya said:

You are a beautiful mestiza...:)

djufo said:

You are a beautiful mestiza...:)

Thanks for the "beautiful" part. Then its metizas I'm thinking of when I say latina. My mom is white and my (biological) dad was Mexican.

So mestiza is any who looks like they're a mix of spanish and Aztec, Inca, etc? That'd be most Mexicans as I remember (havent lived since I was tiny).

What was that word for white Mexicans? It was kind of an insult as I remember. I cant really read or write Spanish so I wont try to spell it.

Right. That is a "Mestizo". A mix between white (commonly spanish in south america) and native indian. That doesn't means your dad has to be 100% indian. Having the mix in his ancestors is enough. It is very interesting and you have to be proud of your ancestors. Specially when you succeed in life.

Well let me add one to the statistic, I was with a beautifull PR woman for 3 years and engaged for 1 year with her. She was down for anything in bed as long as it was with me. She really didnt like my fantasy of having two women at once. But she didnt mind anal at all. Only problem is that she didnt get wet while having sex... so I never was really hard... But once she said anal id always manage to get rock solid and would tear the ass up. Everytime we did anal she said after wards that she was about to get off =P but I always managed to cum on her ass before she ever could! w00t! uNF!! uNF!!

I just stick to nationalities. American, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, etc. Thats the only thing that is important. Race is total bull shit nowadays anyhow. Hardly anyone can say they're of 100% pure race these days. Especially if they are from north or south america.

Top Bottom