x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sex with Puerto Rican girls!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sex with Puerto Rican girls!! within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: I have some friends from Dominican Republic here in Florida and they say that Puerto Rican girls love to have anal sex. Even more, they ask you to stick it in the black hole. If you don't do it you are gay. Anyone knows if that is true?.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Originally posted by djufo

Well, NOW i know what you wanted to say...Because a White latina and a Mestiza latina, is definitely not the same.....

Which one of those am I? I'm on the left.

Last edited by anya; 06-Feb-2004 at 06:00 PM.

Mamacita

chicken choker
    Originally posted by anya

Which am I? I'm on the left.

you're the hot chick with the permanent tan and an intriguing interest in the pictures of women board
    NKC survivor

You get hotter by the minute. I'm still waiting on a picture of the so called "Muscular Legs" you stomp around all day.
    Fighting solves everything !

-"The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action."
    -"To beat a martial artist that's been training for 15 years, all you need to do is box and wrestle for 1 year, and he's yours."
    -"Boards don't hit back"
    -"Circumstances hell! I make circumstances!"
    -Bruce Lee

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman
    I already called first dibs on that pic, bro man.
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

You are a beautiful mestiza...

Originally posted by djufo

You are a beautiful mestiza...
    Thanks for the "beautiful" part. Then its metizas I'm thinking of when I say latina. My mom is white and my (biological) dad was Mexican.

So mestiza is any who looks like they're a mix of spanish and Aztec, Inca, etc? That'd be most Mexicans as I remember (havent lived since I was tiny).

What was that word for white Mexicans? It was kind of an insult as I remember. I cant really read or write Spanish so I wont try to spell it.

Right. That is a "Mestizo". A mix between white (commonly spanish in south america) and native indian. That doesn't means your dad has to be 100% indian. Having the mix in his ancestors is enough. It is very interesting and you have to be proud of your ancestors. Specially when you succeed in life.

All Natural
    Well let me add one to the statistic, I was with a beautifull PR woman for 3 years and engaged for 1 year with her. She was down for anything in bed as long as it was with me. She really didnt like my fantasy of having two women at once. But she didnt mind anal at all. Only problem is that she didnt get wet while having sex... so I never was really hard... But once she said anal id always manage to get rock solid and would tear the ass up. Everytime we did anal she said after wards that she was about to get off =P but I always managed to cum on her ass before she ever could! w00t! uNF!! uNF!!

I just stick to nationalities. American, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, etc. Thats the only thing that is important. Race is total bull shit nowadays anyhow. Hardly anyone can say they're of 100% pure race these days. Especially if they are from north or south america.