Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with Puerto Rican girls!!

Keeters Coober™ said:

hispanic women pretty much date only blacks and other hispanics. the rican chick i hooked up, i was the 1st white guy she ever did anything with.

Despite mounting circumstantial evidence to the contrary, I am black. J-Lo is the only hispanic babe I know of digging the dark meat.

Dial_tone said:

Despite the mounting circumstantial evidence to the contrary, I am black.

if your not meeting hispanic chicks you must live in wisconsin or something then

Keeters Coober™ said:

if your not meeting hispanic chicks you must live in wisconsin or something then

no, he's just too obsessed with daisy's ass to get out of the house.

tqpew said:

gotta disagree w/you on this thread too. i've dated several women of hispanic descent who had never dated a black man.

goddamit, quit disagreeing with me! seriously bro, i'm talking about chicks that spanish is their 1st language, thick curly hair they have to put conditioner in when it's dry, scream papi when they gut a nut and shit.

Keeters Coober™ said:

goddamit, quit disagreeing with me! seriously bro, i'm talking about chicks that spanish is their 1st language, thick curly hair they have to put conditioner in when it's dry, scream papi when they gut a nut and shit.

:laugh2:

Dial_tone said:
I wonder how many know the diff between latino and chicano.

Latino comes from the word latin it should be anybody that uses latin in some for in their lenguage ex.italian,spanish,portugese. We use it however to reffer someone from Latin America(central,south america)mostly known as latino americano.

Chicanos or MexicanAmericans are people born in the U.S with fathers from Mexico. I prefer to use Mexican American since that is what I am, and I disagree with the word Chicano because it is just a slang an informal word. Based on what I know I think the word Chicano describes a mexican american in gangs or wanabe cattlebrokers that like texmex music,and honestly to me there is way more than that I feel 100%proud of been mexican. Think about yourself since you said that you were African American imagine if evry body would reffer to african americans as N...Z. look at me I won't even write this word because I know it would offend you in some way even do we talk so much shit on this board I still show my respect to you. Well think about that word been as been use as much as chicano is used to describe us. that is how I think about that word...chicano.

Man you really hit the spot,hope I didn't boared anyone but it feels better just to write what you think doesn't.

lol DT...chicanos are the mexicans born here in the states...like cheech marin. specially the ones born in Sand Diego, East LA or North east Houston, TX.
Those are the classic "andele buey!"

anya said:

Did you know what I meant when I said Latina? I'm betting on yes.
Would most readers have known what I meant if I had said mestizo or mulato?
Unlikely.

So my word choice, though inaccurate, was utlimately the most utilitarian.

What what I mean honey?

Well, NOW i know what you wanted to say...Because a White latina and a Mestiza latina, is definitely not the same.....
Again, South America has a lot of different races. All of them should be respected. There is no better race than other in the world. But calling all the people from south America "latino" is wrong. You are not respecting each one ancestors. And for me that is very important. All that "latino power" from the last years seems to be invented and promoted by "mestizos". They are the 90% of the people that came here to the states. The other races from south America I don't know why but they stay in their countries. Maybe because they have too much pride and they still think that south america can be saved from chaos.

I suppose if you get any open minded chick in bed she's likely to take it in the ass, latina or not.
Then again, i'm mexicana americana, open minded, and what ya know, love anal..... hey Anya- so true on the build of the guy!

i've also never dated a black or hispanic guy- I said dated, not fucked mind you, that's a whole other thread starter LOL-:p

A chicana that loves anal!!.that's nice!!..

Top Bottom