Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with Puerto Rican girls!!

anya said:

Gotcha. And your feelings about cultural and attitudes about sex make a lot of sense.

As for me personally, my final decision whether or not to have that kind of penetration depends on how the guy is built. But regular sex from behind with maybe a little finger action there is always appreciated. ;)

I'm sure that would be a determining factor :D

I can't think of one hispanic girl I've ever come close to messing around with. That's sad because I actually dig that mocha skin.

Dial_tone said:
I can't think of one hispanic girl I've ever come close to messing around with. That's sad because I actually dig that mocha skin.

Mmmm.....mocha. Hey boy I like the sound of that. Am I mocha? The close up of me whited me out from the flash. The other one is a good indicator of my tone.

I'm definitely feeling the mocha love from belleparty4.jpg

Dial_tone said:

Definitely sad, latina's are the shit, right Anya? :D

anya said:
This thing about PR girls loving anal sounds exactly like the racial stereotype of latinas being hos. Guys for some reason have this idea that we're down for the skank nasty 24/7 just because of our race.

So to answer the question, no this is no true.

wow..we are going in a difficult thread here....honey "latino" is not a race. It is an ethnic group. It is like saying "American". There are descendants from chinese, born here, but they are Americans. In South America the same. You have different races (white, black, caucasian, indians, mestizos, mulatos) and most of them are "latinos". That is their culture. And looking at pics on Inet, seems like "mestizas" girls are the nastiest from South America.
:p

djufo said:

wow..we are going in a difficult thread here....honey "latino" is not a race. It is an ethnic group. It is like saying "American". There are descendants from chinese, born here, but they are Americans. In South America the same. You have different races (white, black, caucasian, indians, mestizos, mulatos) and most of them are "latinos". That is their culture. And looking at pics on Inet, seems like "mestizas" girls are the nastiest from South America.
:p

Did you know what I meant when I said Latina? I'm betting on yes.
Would most readers have known what I meant if I had said mestizo or mulato?
Unlikely.

So my word choice, though inaccurate, was utlimately the most utilitarian.

What what I mean honey?

I wonder how many know the diff between latino and chicano.

Dial_tone said:

hispanic women pretty much date only blacks and other hispanics. the rican chick i hooked up, i was the 1st white guy she ever did anything with.

Keeters Coober™ said:

hispanic women pretty much date only blacks and other hispanics. the rican chick i hooked up, i was the 1st white guy she ever did anything with.

gotta disagree w/you on this thread too. i've dated several women of hispanic descent who had never dated a black man.

Top Bottom