Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with physically challenged woman?

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
Ever had sex with a physically challenged woman.

She had brain tumor operation and is blind in one eye
and walks with a shuffle, bent over a bit.

However ... she is passionate and multiorgasmic with perfectly shaped body. Gives great head and has wicked sense of humor.

Loves phone sex, vibrators and never complains.

that's called rape brutha!! if you read your post twice it kinda sounds like you're her pimp or a craiglist add.

*the tricep*

I had it once and for sometime then, with a babe who was born with a defective leg...a childhood abnormality and every time she took a step forward, her ass would be automatically thrust behind and that somehow appealed to me. I must however state that i was 19 then and the slightest glimpse of ass would give me a hard on lol...

We had good sex and she would, poor thing, thinking back, try to please me in every respect as most guys found her abnormality unattractive and wouldn't entertain her...when i met her actually, she was close to 30, and although not that old, come to think of it, seemed pretty old then to me considering i was still a teenager lol...

We only did it doggy style as she found her leg not responding the way she would have liked it to, when she was on her back. But again, back then, i wassn't too keen to be seen around with her and although i did not explicitly speak my mind to her, since i didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything, she understood my mind nevertheless and would insist on meeting clandestinely...

She sucked me everytime till i'd come and then wait for me to be up & ready again...

Goodness knows how, but i'd accompanied my parents on summer vacation to our country house, and didn't find her when i came back...

Still do remember her sometimes...

The title of this thread brought back ALL those memories...God bless her where ever she may be...

In my mid 20's I hooked up with an old friend from high school who had been in a car accident resulting in traumatic brain injury resulting in a 30-day coma.

Her disabilities were subtle, poor balance, had to wear a brace at night to keep her leg from stiffening out, and had to blow a hormone through a tube into her nose every morning since her brain could no longer make it.

The accident and coma definitely had an effect on her inhibitions though, she had been shy and reserved in high school, but was an absolute wild woman when we date a few years later.

Top Bottom