Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex Olympics!!!!!!

I like the idea of a decathalon sort. Try and put as many maneuvers into one action as possible.

flying camel-bismark-gooey fisheye-screaming zombie.
All done in rapid succession in the same sexual interval.

Realistically this is the best combination I can come up with.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Weightlifting Both for men who weigh down their penis AND for girls who have to try and hold weighted dildo's in their cunt as long as possible, or just have to try and lift it up.

They could have a contest like they did on Jackass one time. They all donated sperm to see who had the highest sperm count. I can't remember, but I think Wee Man won.

Wee man had the littlest bit of sperm

The fat guy had the best sperm, most sperm cells in the ejaculate and most active cells...

Robert Jan said:
Wee man had the littlest bit of sperm

The fat guy had the best sperm, most sperm cells in the ejaculate and most active cells...
Thank you for clarifying. I knew he was on one end of the spectrum.

gentleman's javelin for women.
my normally twisted and perverted brain can't think of anything else right now except for abnormally large penises getting treated as delectable treats by women with incredibly deep throats and full lips swallowing, slurping and gulping loads of meat and cum in hopes of bringing back the glory they felt as a young child winning the blue ribbon at school fun day in the sack race by winning the gold.

Best Donkey Punch - Style points on execution alone on this one would be awesome

Best Flying Camel - Again, style points would be key here

Dog in a Bathtub Competition - The sticking point here (HA!) would be determining the relative experience of the female partner involved.

I wonder if that'll get this one locked or moved...

TheProject said:
Best Donkey Punch - Style points on execution alone on this one would be awesome

Best Flying Camel - Again, style points would be key here

Dog in a Bathtub Competition - The sticking point here (HA!) would be determining the relative experience of the female partner involved.

I wonder if that'll get this one locked or moved...

Well now it will you beastiality freak :p

Top Bottom