Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex offender lives right across the street from me!!!!

BLITZ99 said:
if he touched a kid he didnt pay his debt...
If he's out, then the Law says so.

needtogrow said:
Not when it comes to sexual offenders.
Well then right your congressmen
needtogrow said:
Look what just happened to that little girl in Flordia and that guy had a track record
Yes, sex offenders are often repeat offenders, but you can't keep them locked up for ever.

Ulcasterdropout said:
If he's out, then the Law says so.

Well then right your congressmen

Yes, sex offenders are often repeat offenders, but you can't keep them locked up for ever.
If you mess with a helpless kid you should be locked up forever. If you get out and choose to live across from me I will run you out. I have 2 kids and I will not stand by and wait for them to strike again, especially not at the cost of my kids

needtogrow said:
If you mess with a helpless kid you should be locked up forever.
Maybe...Not our call, but someone rapes or molests should not be incarcerated any longer then murders. Murder is worse then rape, so it's illlogical.
Killers can get parole in 20. Manslaughter, in a quater the time.
needtogrow said:
If you get out and choose to live across from me I will run you out.
You run anybody out, then you yourself are breaking the law. This is law, not highschool antics.
needtogrow said:
I have 2 kids and I will not stand by and wait for them to strike again, especially not at the cost of my kids
They have as much right to live there is you. In honesty, you'd do nothing but talk tough on a chat board. Protect your kids ofcourse, but simmer down on the vigilantly, Bronson shit...

I dont know what its like in the U.S but over her kiddy touchers get less time than dope growers.So anyone who relied or has faith in our justice system needs to fucking wake up and smell the coffee.No ammount of time served ever comes close to the irraversable damage that is done to an innocent child.There debt is never repayed and the only right they have is the right to fucken die.They should build a slaughter house just for those freaks and in my own opinion anyone who sticks up for them deserves a good thrashing aswell. :evil: :chomp: :mad: :redhot:

The Angry Mule said:
I dont know what its like in the U.S but over her kiddy touchers get less time than dope growers.So anyone who relied or has faith in our justice system needs to fucking wake up and smell the coffee.No ammount of time served ever comes close to the irraversable damage that is done to an innocent child.There debt is never repayed and the only right they have is the right to fucken die.They should build a slaughter house just for those freaks and in my own opinion anyone who sticks up for them deserves a good thrashing aswell. :evil: :chomp: :mad: :redhot:
Agreed

The Angry Mule said:
Victims are people, offenders are people. People make mistakes.
Look, it's a shit crime, one of the lowest to do, but it doesn't merit a death sentence in my opinion, or the conclusion of legislation.
It's a topic that charges opinions with anger cuz of emotion...

FreakMonster said:
Actually it's cheaper out here than Dunwoody.

Oh Dunwoody is some other shit. You can find deals I'm sure but it's really really expensive there. $500,000 and more houses there.

I suppose because there is so much of it going on it has to be a sickness and therefore some people may not be able to help themeselves from their sick urges,but even so they dont deserve sympathy they need severe help.

Last edited:
Ulcasterdropout said:
Victims are people, offenders are people. People make mistakes.
Look, it's a shit crime, one of the lowest to do, but it doesn't merit a death sentence in my opinion, or the conclusion of legislation.
It's a topic that charges opinions with anger cuz of emotion...
We will have to agree to disagree

But first let's kiil them all. lol

Top Bottom