Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex offender lives right across the street from me!!!!

Yeah here in VA we can look up the sex offenders as well, and we have one that lives in the same townhouse complex as us. He's a sick freak of nature, considering his crimes against children. When he moved in he made an effort to get to know his neighbors, almost too much of an effort, so i did some searching. When he came by my place, i told him straight out that i knew who he was and what he did and NOT to ever talk to my wife or I again. That was 2 years ago, and i've never spoken to him since.

if he touched a kid he didnt pay his debt... but if it's something else, which nobody knows but him and his parole dude...

I can only fantasize about caving his head in with a sledgehammer,not worth gong to jail over or I could be sharing a cell with one of those sick fucks.As a father this repulses me.

Ulcasterdropout said:
He fucked up, but paid his debt, leave him alone...
Not when it comes to sexual offenders. Look what just happened to that little girl in Flordia and that guy had a track record

Ulcasterdropout said:
He fucked up, but paid his debt, leave him alone...

I agree. Nobody here knows exactly what happened anyway

If dude had a track record though I would feel different

Top Bottom