Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex Methodology

Dirk Howat

My take:

Virgins and young women with tight vaginas, you let them control the sex. In essence, you are her vibrator. You let her learn about her own body, let her find how to obtain an orgasim by having your dick as her live vibrartor. Let her take control, obtain her pleasure. Once the vagina becomes looser then you become more in control.

Experienced women with medium to loose vaginas. You are the man. The athlete. You work the pussy and show her who is the boss. Trying physical technics, like picking her up and doing it standing.

The key is to understand her. IMO, I prefer 3 somes or more. Variety. More organisms for the girls. Its just better. :heart:

As much as I wanted to laugh at htis thread...you are pretty much right on

what did he say?

u guys don't know what your talking about.. a womans tightness doesnt necesailry have to do with age.. genetics.. god so much involved!

MEN!:p

Prettylittlepest said:
u guys don't know what your talking about.. a womans tightness doesnt necesailry have to do with age.. genetics.. god so much involved!

MEN!:p

his point is that most virgins tend to be younger......

I forgot to mention, as I forgot too much:

Spank the ass,

a few times during doggy style.

It puts most girls over the edge to get that O,

convulsating pussies are good. :supercool

Yo.

Top Bottom