Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

instant.muscle

Sex with a juiced chick
by Brenda Kelly
The Hush Hush Side Of Women's Sports

I interviewed both men and women about this hush hush side of women's sports. Most men wanted to know what sex with a juiced chick would be like and most women wanted to know what would happen to them if they came to decide to juice it up for better performance and hopefully higher physique scores.

Like the men similarly compelled, women who juice must confront the very same health and legal issues when they decide to juice-up.

From A Guy's Perspective

Here is what Josh had to say about his 3-year sexual experience with a girlfriend who took the plunge.

"After my girlfriend made her decision to juice it up, with me as an up-close personal witness to all of her transformations during this time, it changed my mind about women on the juice forever. I saw her go from a hot hard body to a bloated, mental mess.

"My girlfriends' skin became course and dry; a lot of her hair fell out while it grew on her face, her chest, and down her butt; her voice dropped three octaves; her nose grew; her jaw widened; she got spaces between her teeth; she got acne all over her chest, across her shoulders, and down her back; and she stopped having her period.

"She developed almost every side effect a woman can, both physical and emotional, from all the different drugs she took. It was an incredible metamorphosis, and certainly the root of our demise.

"The first thing you'll notice if you take up with a juiced chick is her heightened level of aggression. When a woman's aggression is initiated by testosterone, the result can sometimes get ugly. They start fights they can't finish, they mouth off to anyone that looks at them sideways and can lose their temper at the drop of a hat."

Sexual Effects

Horniness

Testosterone also makes women very horny. Before you go putting Stennox in your own girlfriend's oatmeal, picture this - primitive, carnal thoughts are all she can muster and she wants you - 'NOW'!

Forget foreplay, candles and soft music. A few hours later and she is ready for more. No romance needed here.

Clitoral Enlargement

Clitoral enlargement resulting from androgen use is another irreversible side effect. Josh saw his girlfriend's grow to be two inches long and as big around as his pinky.

Some women tell me this condition results in more frequent and more intense orgasms. Whatever the case, she'd better like it. It won't go away.

When a woman so endowed becomes aroused, her clitoris becomes erect and sticks out just like a penis does. It's got a little head and everything.

Other Effects

Hirsutism

Hirsutism, or rampant hair growth, is another irreversible side effect. This hair growth sprouts up on the chin, chest, around the nipples, and the buttocks - especially the lower inner glutes and around the anus. Ridding her body of this excess hair can become an obsession.

Stomach Problems

Stomach distention is another side effect attributed to steroid use. The innards of the lower abdomen become irritated and swollen from the use of certain oral steroids. Chronic constipation, water retention, and intestinal gas can also contribute to the problem. Although not permanent or particularly problematic, when they've got gas, you better be near a window.

Vaginal Discharge

Many women taking steroids come down with vaginal discharge too. She doesn't have a disease or an infection, just "the drip". This condition is not harmful, and it does go away when the drugs are stopped. But, while she's got it, it's just another thing for her and her lover to deal with.

Body Odor

Another bothersome yet temporary condition for the juiced up woman is the strengthening of her body odor. Josh remembers lying in bed nestled in each other's arms after some particularly torrid sex in a hot humid climate that made him wonder if he was sharing the bed with an entire soccer team after a world championship.

Learning (Or Just Trying) To Live With It

Side effects and all, Josh admitted sex with his juiced up girlfriend was some of the best sex he ever had - For a while.

Her eventual, yet private, acceptance of these conditions is cause for great depression and withdrawal for some. Depression is further aggravated if and when steroid use stops. Estrogen rebound causes extreme depression, fatigue, apathy, etc. Some women told me they thought they were going crazy until their hormones got back in balance.

Eventually, everything will fall back into place and she will return to normal emotionally once she gets off the juice. Physically, some of the side effects will ebb, but the majority will be with her, to some degree, for life.

instant.muscle said:
Sex with a juiced chick
by Brenda Kelly
The Hush Hush Side Of Women's Sports

I interviewed both men and women about this hush hush side of women's sports. Most men wanted to know what sex with a juiced chick would be like and most women wanted to know what would happen to them if they came to decide to juice it up for better performance and hopefully higher physique scores.

Like the men similarly compelled, women who juice must confront the very same health and legal issues when they decide to juice-up.

From A Guy's Perspective

Here is what Josh had to say about his 3-year sexual experience with a girlfriend who took the plunge.

"After my girlfriend made her decision to juice it up, with me as an up-close personal witness to all of her transformations during this time, it changed my mind about women on the juice forever. I saw her go from a hot hard body to a bloated, mental mess.

"My girlfriends' skin became course and dry; a lot of her hair fell out while it grew on her face, her chest, and down her butt; her voice dropped three octaves; her nose grew; her jaw widened; she got spaces between her teeth; she got acne all over her chest, across her shoulders, and down her back; and she stopped having her period.

"She developed almost every side effect a woman can, both physical and emotional, from all the different drugs she took. It was an incredible metamorphosis, and certainly the root of our demise.

"The first thing you'll notice if you take up with a juiced chick is her heightened level of aggression. When a woman's aggression is initiated by testosterone, the result can sometimes get ugly. They start fights they can't finish, they mouth off to anyone that looks at them sideways and can lose their temper at the drop of a hat."

Sexual Effects

Horniness

Testosterone also makes women very horny. Before you go putting Stennox in your own girlfriend's oatmeal, picture this - primitive, carnal thoughts are all she can muster and she wants you - 'NOW'!

Forget foreplay, candles and soft music. A few hours later and she is ready for more. No romance needed here.

Clitoral Enlargement

Clitoral enlargement resulting from androgen use is another irreversible side effect. Josh saw his girlfriend's grow to be two inches long and as big around as his pinky.

Some women tell me this condition results in more frequent and more intense orgasms. Whatever the case, she'd better like it. It won't go away.

When a woman so endowed becomes aroused, her clitoris becomes erect and sticks out just like a penis does. It's got a little head and everything.

Other Effects

Hirsutism

Hirsutism, or rampant hair growth, is another irreversible side effect. This hair growth sprouts up on the chin, chest, around the nipples, and the buttocks - especially the lower inner glutes and around the anus. Ridding her body of this excess hair can become an obsession.

Stomach Problems

Stomach distention is another side effect attributed to steroid use. The innards of the lower abdomen become irritated and swollen from the use of certain oral steroids. Chronic constipation, water retention, and intestinal gas can also contribute to the problem. Although not permanent or particularly problematic, when they've got gas, you better be near a window.

Vaginal Discharge

Many women taking steroids come down with vaginal discharge too. She doesn't have a disease or an infection, just "the drip". This condition is not harmful, and it does go away when the drugs are stopped. But, while she's got it, it's just another thing for her and her lover to deal with.

Body Odor

Another bothersome yet temporary condition for the juiced up woman is the strengthening of her body odor. Josh remembers lying in bed nestled in each other's arms after some particularly torrid sex in a hot humid climate that made him wonder if he was sharing the bed with an entire soccer team after a world championship.

Learning (Or Just Trying) To Live With It

Side effects and all, Josh admitted sex with his juiced up girlfriend was some of the best sex he ever had - For a while.

Her eventual, yet private, acceptance of these conditions is cause for great depression and withdrawal for some. Depression is further aggravated if and when steroid use stops. Estrogen rebound causes extreme depression, fatigue, apathy, etc. Some women told me they thought they were going crazy until their hormones got back in balance.

Eventually, everything will fall back into place and she will return to normal emotionally once she gets off the juice. Physically, some of the side effects will ebb, but the majority will be with her, to some degree, for life.

Shit, I have like 50mL of cheque drops left, I'm thinking about spiking a slut's drink tonight and have her fuck the shit out of me like a rabbit.. Clitoral enlargment and body odor is the next guy's problem..

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
Shit, I have like 50mL of cheque drops left, I'm thinking about spiking a slut's drink tonight and have her fuck the shit out of me like a rabbit.. Clitoral enlargment and body odor is the next guy's problem..

T-Matt
yeah, it is not a ruffie, it may take a while for her to get the effects, and i would imagine that she could go psycho on you if you dump her, last thing i want is ahormonal amazon with a baseball bat and my home address :(

Sassy69 said:
Jeezus Christ - what did that guy's g/f take? Do you see that in say, oh 80% of the competitive figure girls or fitness athletes???
what she said. and....

wtf? seriously. do you actually believe this is what happens when all women use AAS?

:splat:

T-Matt said:

T-Matt

hahahahahaha!!!...well said!! haha

T-Matt said:

T-Matt

you're about the biggest piece of shit I've come in contact with. having to drug women so you can get laid.

taste-icles said:
yeah, it is not a ruffie, it may take a while for her to get the effects, and i would imagine that she could go psycho on you if you dump her, last thing i want is ahormonal amazon with a baseball bat and my home address :(

Dump her??!?! I'd actually have to be 'dating' the broad to have to 'dump' her..

haha, but I hear ya about the amazon chick with a baseball bat with my address.. nottttttttttt good at all..

T-Matt

the-short-one said:
you're about the biggest piece of shit I've come in contact with. having to drug women so you can get laid.

LOL!!!! If you knew me you'd know that I'm totally kidding..

I mean, I'd spike her muffin with anavar but I'd NEVER give a woman cheque drops.. come on..

Woooooooo-saaa captain.. remember your pressure points..

T-Matt

P.S. I do drug 'em up tho.. Give 'em a big dosage of my southern charm.. they melt everytime.. you would too, believe it.. :biggrin:

Top Bottom