Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

OK Bro need details.....details please.
cycle length
good transformation or bad?
how often did she train?
how hard?
did her clit grow?
body hair?

64Pilot said:
I watched 10 mg of var ED do a complete transformation on mx EX-GF in just one cycle....I also watched a female friend of mine take the same dosage, and spout more oil then the valdez.. She broke out ridiculously, but her body looked great

This thread turned into a Springer episode.lol

Anyway, sex with a juiced chick wouldnt matter unless she was butt ugly and her moustache was perspiring. The idea of being more aggressive is questionable. It's the girls personality that determines that. The most aggressive sex I ever had was with a petite skinny girl. After a while I thought " Damn, this girl is pounding ME." I thought the fkn walls were about to crumble. My crotch was sore for a week.

mlong23 said:
What are you talking about? Chill out, chill what out. I don't understand your post. Read mine, and reread it if you don't understand it, as it seems you don't. I didn't bash on men or women, just pointed out that if people are stupid that is their fault.

Maybe I read it wrong. If I did I apologize. My bad. When I read it , it kinds sounded like bashing again. Cool?

It depends on dosages. My SO takes a test supplement within her HRT program that is just a fraction of what is prescribed for a man. It has been great for her.

Her attitude towards life is upbeat. She is a bit more aggressive at work, which is super. And her orgasms are multipul and toe curlers. She's added some muscle where flab was before. No other sides worth noting.

Pics please :)

thelion2005 said:
It depends on dosages. My SO takes a test supplement within her HRT program that is just a fraction of what is prescribed for a man. It has been great for her.

Her attitude towards life is upbeat. She is a bit more aggressive at work, which is super. And her orgasms are multipul and toe curlers. She's added some muscle where flab was before. No other sides worth noting.

T-Matt said:
See, I don't have a problem with acceptance of my AAS use.. It's a personal choice just like any other choice you make in life.. Speeding is illegal but we have all done it w/i reason.. I use AAS w/i reason (sometimes, lol) and I don't care what the next person thinks.. I'm damn well accepted when I save your sorry ass from getting mugged in an alley right? That's my .02 on that..

Make fun of my mom or my sister.. Here.. I'll help you, my sister has REALLY big smelly feet and my mom has a big forehead!!! hahahaha everybody laugh..

I save the seriousness for when I'm giving out advice.. I'm an extremely sarcastic person and if you hate me then just block me.. If, however, you want to give it another try i'd suggest finding a little spot for me in your heart and try to forgive me.. Because I forgive you..

I have respect for everyone. Anyone who has read more than ONE of my posts knows that.. I hope some jo jabroni does come in here and that's the first thing he reads and then leaves.. Shit, if he can't handle a couple of words posted on a thread on the damn internet he surely can't handle jabbing a damn needle in his deltoid 3 times a week..

In the mean time.. I'll be the bigger man and apologize. I am sorry if I offended you in any way. I am even more sorry that you have chosen to judge me based on arguably my most sarcastic post..

T-Matt

ha ha internet arguments are like the special olympics....even if you win, your still retarded :chomp:

thisforumrots said:
ha ha internet arguments are like the special olympics....even if you win, your still retarded :chomp:

And you're just a cherry picker.. It's so convenient of to just chime in now without having any idea of what we're talking about. It's not my fault you can't handle your fluctuating testosterone levels from the sustanon (that's probably fake b/c you're such a douchbag).

If you had even half of a brain you'd see that there is no argument at all.. It was a simple misinterpretation.. Now go back to the squat rack and do some curls with the rest of the trolls..

T-Matt

64Pilot said:
I watched 10 mg of var ED do a complete transformation on mx EX-GF in just one cycle....I also watched a female friend of mine take the same dosage, and spout more oil then the valdez.. She broke out ridiculously, but her body looked great

It truly is AMAZING isn't it? If there was ever a miracle pill for women..... :)

T-Matt

Big_Joe said:
Grow up scum bag. You are the one who needs to drug a woman. Your differences are not with shorty but with everybody that found what you said to be beneath basic human dignity. And that is a whole bunch more then just me and her, get it??

And yes I did add to the thread I pointed out what an unbelivable low life you are in even thinking such a thing. And I encourged your betters to post more often.

But maybe your right. I shouldn't have called you a scum bag, how about a despicable reprobate.

And to put it in terms that you really might better understand. If you would have said that so I heard it in person I would give you the beating of a life time. You are just such a stupid moron that you can't grasp the absolute horrible nature of what you said. You disgust me boy.

LOL.. just..lol.....

Go have another soy protein shake, boy...

The beating of my life? :FRlol: You just took the beating of your life because your blood pressure just went up about 40points over an internet hyperbole.. I'm the moron??? Wooooooo-saaaaaaa captain.. remember those pressure points...

lol...

T-Matt

Top Bottom