Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

heavy_duty said:
big joe you should have read the thread through bro we said to lay off T-matt.
OH well.

Like I give a shit what a bunch of date rapers have to say. Why doesn't he post an apology??? You guys just disgust me. And you can stick your bombs up you ass. You are just a bunch of children that have no respect for others and you think that's funny??? Your mother is who he is date raping tonight!!!

Big_Joe said:
Like I give a shit what a bunch of date rapers have to say. Why doesn't he post an apology??? You guys just disgust me. And you can stick your bombs up you ass. You are just a bunch of children that have no respect for others and you think that's funny??? Your mother is who he is date raping tonight!!!

he PM'd me a nice apology and explained that he's just a sarcastic ass. or something. :D anyway - I am familiar with heavy_duty thru his postings. If he (and the others) stand behind him, then I believe he's just a sarcastic ass.

lolol. ok. mabe he didn't call himself that, but it was close to that.

Big_Joe said:
hey... its been made VERY CLEAR that he never said anything about rape... he said putting cheque drops in a drink to make her more agressive in bed... this is far from rape... even though its still not a cool thing to do... it is far from rape...
he has already said he was joking as well... at to me... and others... it seemed pretty funny and obvious that he was joking as well... :chomp:

Big_Joe said:

I think you may be the biggest jerk off I have read on here in a while. If you can't take a joke on an internet board, then I would hate to see how you live in the real world. Do you fight everyone that makes a joke.

I like how you call everyone children, and follow that up with your next sentence. What are you like 13 or something. Did you know someone that got daterapped or something, maybe that would explain your over-estroginzed response.

surferstar said:
If a girl will take anything without asking questions from a bF, husband trainer, anyone then i'm sorry she's an F'in moron and deserves what she gets just like any guy in the same circumstance

Completely agree. Its a womens fault just as it is a man's if they take something that someone gives them. Unfortunately they have the more severe consequences, but that is not an excuse for stupidity.

mlong23 said:
Completely agree. Its a womens fault just as it is a man's if they take something that someone gives them. Unfortunately they have the more severe consequences, but that is not an excuse for stupidity.

Dude chill out!! Read the threads its over already dont keep it going!!

CO B-man said:

Were not. Just talking about the stupidity of oblivious women.. They're just as stupid and nieve as most guys, if not worse.

NOTE: NOT ALL WOMEN AND MEN ARE THIS WAY.
just preventing a future arguement. lol

CO B-man said:

What are you talking about? Chill out, chill what out. I don't understand your post. Read mine, and reread it if you don't understand it, as it seems you don't. I didn't bash on men or women, just pointed out that if people are stupid that is their fault.

surferstar said:
Were not. Just talking about the stupidity of oblivious women.. They're just as stupid and nieve as most guys, if not worse.

NOTE: NOT ALL WOMEN AND MEN ARE THIS WAY.
just preventing a future arguement. lol

Thankyou. I really don't understand what is supposed to be chilled out by my comment. Just goes to show that there are both men and women who are stupid.

I watched 10 mg of var ED do a complete transformation on mx EX-GF in just one cycle....I also watched a female friend of mine take the same dosage, and spout more oil then the valdez.. She broke out ridiculously, but her body looked great

Top Bottom